Special edition reflective gilets: NOW HAVE ARRIVED MARCH 19

More
5 years 8 months ago #28857 by Rachel McCluskey
Replied by Rachel McCluskey on topic Special edition reflective gilets and gloves
Hi all.

After more interest in the LUNAR gilets, please find attached the link to order again

You may have seen these around on club spins, brilliant reflective properties and wind proof. A great addition to the Orwell wheelers wardrobe and the safety features are second to none.

velorevolution.selz.com/categories/clients-club-store/orwell-wheelers

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #28858 by Rachel McCluskey
Replied by Rachel McCluskey on topic Special edition reflective gilets and gloves
Hi all.

After more interest in the LUNAR gilets, please find attached the link to order again

You may have seen these around on club spins, brilliant reflective properties and wind proof. A great addition to the Orwell wheelers wardrobe and the safety features are second to none.

velorevolution.selz.com/categories/clients-club-store/orwell-wheelers
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter McGrath

More
5 years 8 months ago #28860 by Andrew Potts
Replied by Andrew Potts on topic Special edition reflective gilets and gloves
This Gilet is a quality piece of kit, I bought one on the first run. Wind proof front from neck to waist band, full length shielded zipper, three full pockets on the rear. Hi Viz micro dots in a band across the pockets on the back, shoulders and sides. Highly visible from longer distances. The Red SCOTT panel in contrast to the Hi Viz yellow works really well in low light conditions particularly useful on commutes with street lighting. The red says danger on a subliminal level to drivers. Incredible light with excellent silicone grippers to keep the gilet snug.
Only improvement I would make would be to put a Hi Viz strip on the flap just below the Hi Viz pockets.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rachel McCluskey, Peter McGrath

More
5 years 8 months ago #28861 by Leonard Kaye
Replied by Leonard Kaye on topic Special edition reflective gilets and gloves
A brilliant bit of kit. Also handy in the Summer, to wind proof the chest on the long descents on the Wicklow or other hills.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rachel McCluskey

More
5 years 8 months ago #28906 by Rachel McCluskey
Don't forget to order your LUNAR highly reflective gilet this weekend, orders will close Monday.

More
5 years 6 months ago #29102 by Rachel McCluskey
Great news. These have arrived. Due into Dublin on Wednesday evening so I hope to have them at the launch night in the union cafe....will update this thread if any delays

Pop up to the launch ok the 13th from 7.15pm to pick up your gilet.

Then available the following week from Joe dalys for collection. I'll update this thread when in store.

Thanks
Rachel

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #29103 by Rachel McCluskey
Replied by Rachel McCluskey on topic Special edition reflective gilets: ARRIVED MARCH 19
Great news. These have arrived. Due into Dublin on Wednesday evening so I hope to have them at the launch night in the union cafe....will update this thread if any delays

Pop up to the launch ok the 13th from 7.15pm to pick up your gilet.

Then available the following week from Joe dalys for collection. I'll update this thread when in store.

Thanks
Rachel
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Rachel McCluskey.

More
5 years 6 months ago #29136 by Rachel McCluskey
Replied by Rachel McCluskey on topic Special edition reflective gilets: ARRIVED MARCH 19
unfortunately the gilets didnt arrive today.

I'll update when in and available to collect.

Apologises for this delay

More
5 years 6 months ago #29161 by Rachel McCluskey
Morning all...great news! The gilets have arrived in Dublin.

Kit collection night will be next Tuesday (19th march) from 6.30-7.30pm in Joe dalys.

Please pick up your order Tuesday night or ask someone to collect on your behalf.

Thanks,
Rachel

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds