Special edition reflective gilets: NOW HAVE ARRIVED MARCH 19

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #28295 by Rachel McCluskey
Special edition reflective gilets was created by Rachel McCluskey
On behalf of the president and the committee I'm happy to unveil a special edition once off club gilet being released for the winter season.

This gilet is a new LUNAR reflective range being produced by the club kit designer Velorevoluton.  Each gilet has 3 pockets on rear.  The material is highly reflective and especially reflective on the sides, collar and rear pockets.  It is coming in at €72.50.  To augment this once off special design piece we have winter gloves to complete the look and to ensure every club rider 'is safe and is seen' on all club spins, while commuting or whenever they are on the bike.  Gloves are €45.

These items will go on sale in the next few days and I'll update the groups and forum with the link when open.

Attached are photos of the 2 items. 

And keep an eye out for more details and special offers over the next few days
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Rachel McCluskey.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew Potts, Leonard Kaye, Killian Byrne

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #28298 by Luke GJ Potter
Replied by Luke GJ Potter on topic Special edition reflective gilets
Illuminated photos of the Velo Version of the Gillet

velorevolution.selz.com/item/neon-green-...r-pockets-reflective
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew Potts, Rachel McCluskey

More
5 years 11 months ago #28300 by John Twomey
Replied by John Twomey on topic Special edition reflective gilets
Just wondering why our sponsors aren't on the gillet to match the rest of the club kit?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fergal O'Sullivan, Gráinne Coghlan

More
5 years 11 months ago #28301 by Andrew Potts
Replied by Andrew Potts on topic Special edition reflective gilets
Out of curiosity and to help with sizing is there much stretch in the material. Just thinking of my "fuller figure" and maybe over winter jacket for night riding or clothes, on a commute.
Regards
Andrew

More
5 years 11 months ago #28304 by Rachel McCluskey
Replied by Rachel McCluskey on topic Special edition reflective gilets
Hi John the design options for final logo placement are still with the company. Any further concerns you can PM me.
Thanks
Rachel

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #28305 by Rachel McCluskey
Hi Andrew

Im attaching the sizing guide. I also have some guidance from the company:

Ideal is for everyone to mirror their thermal jacket, hydra or bioceramic male fit jersey sizing, but if in doubt pertinent to go for a size up.

Hope this helps but get back to me if you still have questions
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Rachel McCluskey.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew Potts

More
5 years 11 months ago #28316 by Rachel McCluskey
The first winter spin 'be safe be seen' is on tomorrow ....come along in your hi viz gear with front and back lights and be entered into a draw for vouchers off the new lunar gilet and gloves when the shop opens next wk.

More
5 years 11 months ago #28358 by Rachel McCluskey
Replied by Rachel McCluskey on topic Special edition reflective gilets and gloves
Hi All

the special edition gilet and gloves are now available to order. See final design through the link below.

pls follow the link to order:
velorevolution.selz.com/categories/vr-cl...-kit/orwell-wheelers

The shop will remain open until Sunday night the 14th oct.

Vouchers received thru the "be safe be seen" campaign can be redeemed against these 2 items only. Make sure you use them this week.

Delivery will be the second week of November (4wks).

Pls contact me if any issues

Thanks,
Rachel
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew Potts, Leonard Kaye, Tara Nelson, Michael Monahan

More
5 years 11 months ago #28377 by Rachel McCluskey
Replied by Rachel McCluskey on topic Special edition reflective gilets and gloves
Afternoon all

A reminder that the online store closes later tonight. Don't forget to use the vouchers today too...they are only for use off the LUNAR gilet and gloves order.

Thanks
Rachel
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leonard Kaye

More
5 years 11 months ago #28381 by Rachel McCluskey
Velorevolution vouchers expire this evening...they can only be used against these items...don't forget to put in your orders by tonight

Thanks

More
5 years 10 months ago #28539 by Tony McDowell
Replied by Tony McDowell on topic Special edition reflective gilets and gloves
Hi Rachel.

I collected my leggings from Joe Daly's yesterday (Thank you) but I asked about the Gillet and gloves but the very helpful sales person couldn't find them in the shop. Are they ready for collection?

More
5 years 10 months ago #28540 by Rachel McCluskey
Hi Tony

It takes approx 6 wks from closing the shop to deliver. If you subscribe to this thread I will update when available for collection. Your email from velorevolution will always give an estimate of delivery too.

More
5 years 10 months ago #28541 by Tony McDowell
Replied by Tony McDowell on topic Special edition reflective gilets and gloves
thanks Rachel, Sorry I got an e mail to say my order was complete but I didn't read the small print about the delivery date. have a lovely weekend

More
5 years 10 months ago #28545 by Rachel McCluskey
Dont worry everyone, as soon as I have a date I will update this thread asap as well as most of the WhatsApp groups. And it'll be clear what items are for collection.

Thanks all

More
5 years 10 months ago #28549 by Ian Anderson
Replied by Ian Anderson on topic Special edition reflective gilets and gloves
The reply from velo did say that the order would be around november 22nd.
Ian

More
5 years 10 months ago #28550 by Rachel McCluskey
Perfect. Thanks Ian. I don't get those emails or estimates :)

Sometimes there are a couple days delay with couriers/shipping but as soon as I have the date, I'll update everyone too and set up the collection night in Joe dalys.

More
5 years 9 months ago #28621 by Rachel McCluskey
Great news, the new range of gilets and gloves will be available for collection Monday night (the 26th) from joe dalys between 6.30 and 8pm.

Please make sure you collect your items Monday or kindly ask someone to collect on your behalf, all remaining items will be removed Friday night and kept in storage until next collection night (can be collected from joe dalys during business hours until next friday the 30th only)

Thanks
Rachel

More
5 years 9 months ago #28647 by Rachel McCluskey
Collection night tomorrow (monday night) from 6.30-8pm from joe dalys. Items will be available until friday only. Please collect tomorrow night or ask someone to take on your behalf. Thanks, Rachel
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael Monahan

More
5 years 9 months ago #28727 by Rachel McCluskey
A few people have asked about the gilet. If there is interest in these gilets I can open orders again. We do need minimum 10 to reorder.

If you want to either text me direct or list your name under this thread and as soon as ive close to 10 people interested ill open the store.

Thanks all

More
5 years 9 months ago #28735 by Peter McGrath
Replied by Peter McGrath on topic Special edition reflective gilets and gloves
Please.....

Time to create page: 0.376 seconds