Replied by Ken O'Neill on topic Winter spins 2013-2014
Hi Ronan

See you at Joe's at 9 tomorrow

Ken

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #5843 by Paul Brosnan
Replied by Paul Brosnan on topic Winter spins 2013-2014
I'm down to lead a white group on Sunday, but I'm still not back on the bike. Can someone cover for me please?

Paul

More
10 years 7 months ago #5845 by Garret Connolly
Replied by Garret Connolly on topic Winter spins 2013-2014
I'm down to be a minder on Sunday but I can't make it due to work commitments. I've already emailed out to the other minders but no luck replacing me. Is there anyone with some experience who fancies doing it on Sunday? You don't need to know the route just stay with the newbies in white group and with the weather the way it is you'll probably have very few new people.
cheers
garret

More
10 years 7 months ago #5846 by Greg Farrell
Replied by Greg Farrell on topic Winter spins 2013-2014
Heya Garret, with all the organising you do the least I can do is volunteer.

I'm new to the club this year but I'd have no worries about getting a slow cyclist home alone. I can handle basic mechanicals, carry tools, tubes etc, easily have the fitness and there's always signs or GPS to get you back to Dublin.

I wouldn't in any way be competent to teach a beginner cyclist skills but if you need someone babied home that's no bother.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Garret Connolly

More
10 years 7 months ago #5847 by Garret Connolly
Replied by Garret Connolly on topic Winter spins 2013-2014
fair play Greg...that would be great. I'll let Stephen Ryan know. I owe you one! Catch you out there soon and enjoy Sunday!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Greg Farrell

More
10 years 7 months ago #5876 by Diarmuid Donnelly
Replied by Diarmuid Donnelly on topic Winter spins 2013-2014
Hi All, I am rostered as a White group leader on Sunday next (23rd Feb) but would like to take part in the pre-season trial that Dave has just announced. If anyone not planning to do the trial is willing to swap or fill in for me that would be greatly appreciated. I am available to lead White or Yellow for any of the remaining spins except March 2nd.

Thanks!
Diarmuid.

More
10 years 7 months ago #5879 by Brian Mc
Replied by Brian Mc on topic Winter spins 2013-2014
I'm down to lead a yellow spin on March 2nd (covering for Philippe), but have been scheduled in for surgery next week, and won't be back on the bike by then.
I'm unlikely to be back on the bike before the winter spins end tbh, so if someone could offer to cover I can give any of the following in return:
a) a few pints
b) a profile on the website
c) marshall for you at the club league
d) a back rub (must have chaperone)

More
10 years 6 months ago #5886 by Diarmuid Donnelly
Replied by Diarmuid Donnelly on topic Winter spins 2013-2014
Does anyone have a route map for tomorrow's White spin? The mapmyride link isn't working, and I haven't done this route before.

Cheers,
Diarmuid.

• Fergal Daly
10 years 6 months ago #5889 by Fergal Daly
Replied by Fergal Daly on topic Winter spins 2013-2014
Guys, sorry for the late notice, but I won't be able to make my rostered white spin tomorrow. I'm 2nd tier on-call and thought I'd get away with it, but there have been...issues...so I can't afford to be away from a computer for 4/5 hours tomorrow.

I've been really shit, I completely forgot about my other one too, so I'm happy to take any other spin from 9th March on, or if nothing comes up I'll do an extra slot in the club league.

More
10 years 6 months ago #5890 by Eamonn Eaton
Replied by Eamonn Eaton on topic Winter spins 2013-2014
Hi Diarmuid
I'm a helper on the White spin tomorrow and I think I know the full route. I'm 100% ok to Salins and then know how to go through Straffan, the edge of Celbridge and over Hazelhatch to Newcastle and home via Saggart. Not sure if that's the exact specified route but it's close.
Eamonn
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diarmuid Donnelly

More
10 years 6 months ago #5903 by Monica Marconi
Replied by Monica Marconi on topic Winter spins 2013-2014
Hi everyone

Sorry for the latish notice i'm down to take out the White Group on Sunday 2nd March but would like to do the ladies race in Navan instead. I could swap with anyone rostered to lead the White spin 23rd or 30th March...

Cheers

Monica

More
10 years 6 months ago #5904 by Brian Mc

I'm down to lead a yellow spin on March 2nd (covering for Philippe), but have been scheduled in for surgery next week, and won't be back on the bike by then.
I'm unlikely to be back on the bike before the winter spins end tbh, so if someone could offer to cover I can give any of the following in return:
a) a few pints

I'm also still looking for cover, in a sling at the moment.

More
10 years 6 months ago #5906 by Dave Mc
Replied by Dave Mc on topic Winter spins 2013-2014

a) a few pints

I'm also still looking for cover, in a sling at the moment.

Aideen will cover your Yellow spin.

More
10 years 6 months ago #5907 by Brian Mc

Aideen will cover your Yellow spin.

That's great news - if she wants the back rub this week it'll only be one-handed though.

More
10 years 6 months ago #5909 by Gavin Dodd
Replied by Gavin Dodd on topic Winter spins 2013-2014
Hi,

I'm down to help out with a Yellow group this Sunday, 9th. But I'm keen to race in Newbridge if anyone is available to step in!

Thanks,
Gavin

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds