Kit Order - Summer

More
8 years 5 months ago #15231 by Brian Mc
Replied by Brian Mc on topic Kit Order - Summer

Hi Michael,
Quick question is the email address for ordering This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. not sure if my order got through to you. I left my deposit with the order into Joe's yesterday just in case anyway!
Cheers,
Dave

Both of those addresses will reach Mike.

As will This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Dots don't matter to gmail.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Conor Dowler, Dave Hesnan
The topic has been locked.
More
8 years 5 months ago #15234 by Ian Anderson
Replied by Ian Anderson on topic Kit Order - Summer
Hi Michael,
Left the money in an envelope in JD's for my order
Ian
More
8 years 5 months ago #15236 by Dave Hesnan
Replied by Dave Hesnan on topic Kit Order - Summer
Thanks Brian! Learn.something.new.everyday. com!
More
8 years 5 months ago #15329 by Michael Hanley
Replied by Michael Hanley on topic Kit Order - Summer
Ok, thanks everyone, orders received. Still a bit behind but no need to panic just yet. If you don't receive an email by FRIDAY confirming your order, you can email me.

No new orders will be accepted. Sorry!
More
8 years 5 months ago #15332 by Gillian Baker
Replied by Gillian Baker on topic Kit Order - Summer
Hi Michael,
My son tried on kit last Friday in the shop, left the order form with Dave Mc, deposit will be dropped in this afternoon. Gillian
More
8 years 5 months ago #15376 by Niall OShea
Replied by Niall OShea on topic Kit Order - Summer
Hi Michael,

sent a mail a few days ago but don't have a reply yet - will I go ahead and leave a deposit in Joe's?

Thank you,
Niall.
More
8 years 5 months ago #15442 by Michael Hanley
Replied by Michael Hanley on topic Kit Order - Summer
UPDATE! You'll be delighted to know that I finally got around to finalising this...it was a fairly hefty order but it's nearly done.

I've emailed everyone who contacted me via email. Can you please contact me if you didn't receive an email or if your order amount is incorrect.

Please (please!) don't email me if you want to be added to the order, it's done for now!

There are a few people who posted orders on this thread or emailed me through other channels, these will have to be dealt with manually so you'll have to wait.

If you've paid your deposit, you can ignore the email that's been sent...there is no need to email me about this.

Night!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fergal O'Sullivan, Tommy Smith, Nick Appleby, Dave Hesnan, Eric Davis
More
8 years 5 months ago #15852 by Robert Edge
Replied by Robert Edge on topic Kit Order - Summer
Sorry to ask but I've missed this window and wondering when the next one is?? Dire need of summer ss jersey with club colours on it!
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #15992 by Brian Mc
Replied by Brian Mc on topic Kit Order - Summer
There are no new orders being accepted on this thread.

Please (please!) don't email me if you want to be added to the order, it's done for now!

Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Brian Mc.
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds