Casual club gear

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #12298 by John Twomey
Casual club gear was created by John Twomey
Hi all,
Louise Keane and myself have spent some time investigating the possibility of getting some casual clothing sorted for club members and we're glad to report that we are finalizing the details.

The company we're going with will be shadowbrand who supply teams such as the Irish triathlon team so the quality is very high. They are completing the various designs and the plan will be to have samples of these on show at the AGM.

One of the great thing working with this company is that all orders will be made online and once ready, your order can be delivered directly to your chosen address.

Over the coming week or 2, we'll publish out the final designs so that people can get an feeling of what the various pieces will look like and as mentioned, you'll be able to see samples at the AGM.

Thanks
Louise and John
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis Gleeson, Brian Mc, Paraic Morrissey, Kieran Doohan, Julian Moore, Valdis Andersons, Eamonn Eaton, Daragh Boyd, Ken O'Neill, Graham Scanlon, Eugène SKIL, Tommy Smith, Darragh Connolly, Stephen Kerr

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #12648 by Louise Keane
Replied by Louise Keane on topic Casual club gear
Hi all
Following on from John’s earlier post we are delighted to now be able to present the designs for the club casual clothing. See attachment.

The range includes:
1. Jacket – shower proof and windproof with fleece body lining. Available in Gents & Ladies cuts.
2. Cotton hoodie – premium cotton material.
3. Polo shirt in performance Coolmax fabric. Available in Gents & Ladies cuts.
4. Technical T-shirt in performance material.
5. Track suit pants – comfort cotton.
6. Reversible beanie – fits under helmets, premium technical showerproof fabric.

We are in the process of finalising pricing with the company. We hope to have everything finalised in the next week or 2 at which point we will open the web shop for orders. If people need one we are looking at having a sizing night (tbc). As this is a custom line there are no refunds so if in doubt try it on first!

There are minimum numbers we have to hit for production so spread the word:)

John will be at the AGM on Monday to answer any questions and should have some samples of the materials and styles. As these are custom pieces we wont have finished products to show until the first order has been delivered.

We hope you like them!

Louise and John
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aidan Collins, Kieran Doohan, Paul Walsh, Angela Halpin, Eugène SKIL, Warren Cray, Deirdre Currid, Andrew Potts, Darragh Connolly, Leonard Kaye, Aoife Ross

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #12649 by Eugène SKIL
Replied by Eugène SKIL on topic Casual club gear
Looking good lads. Cant wait till Im walking around work in it all the time! Can give the ACDC jacket a rest then I suppose
thanks!
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Eugène SKIL.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Louise Keane

More
8 years 11 months ago #12732 by Andrew Potts
Replied by Andrew Potts on topic Casual club gear
It looks great well done and a good addition to club gear, my casual wardrobe needs a update badly

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #12769 by John Twomey
Replied by John Twomey on topic Casual club gear
Hi all,
We've arranged for the suppliers to come along before the AGM next Tuesday night to allow people to try on some of the clothing before they submit an order. They will be onsite between 6:30pm and 7:30pm with the AGM due to start at 7:30pm. We won't be taking orders on the night as you'll need to place your order through the website.

We'll be opening the online store later this week and I'll put the details up here at that time.

There is a no returns policy on this clothing to please ensure that you use this opportunity to get the sizing right

Any questions, let me know.
Thanks
John
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by John Twomey.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Louise Keane, Eamonn Eaton, Warren Cray, Andrew Potts

More
8 years 11 months ago #12807 by Louise Keane
Hi all

In advance of the casual gear fitting tonight before the AGM we are delighted to present the Orwell Wheelers web shop. You can check out the available kit, fabrics, sizing and pricing on:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

In addition to the individual item prices Shadow have added special prices for combo packs which give good discounts for people wanting to buy more that one item.

For delivery you can choose to have your order delivered directly to you at home/work for €4.99 or you can still have the free option of distribution by one of us if you prefer. You choose at the checkout stage of the ordering process.

The webshop will open tonight after the AGM and will be open until Sunday night the 1st of November.

If you have any questions myself and John will be at the AGM tonight.

Please don’t leave it until 7.25 to arrive and try things on - we will be there from 7pm. The AGM will be starting at 7.30 – we don’t want to delay the whole night!

Thanks
Louise and John
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis Gleeson, Stephen Kerr

More
8 years 10 months ago #12817 by Louise Keane
Replied by Louise Keane on topic Casual club gear SHOP NOW OPEN
Hi all

Following on from the fitting at the AGM last night the Club Casual Gear Shop is open online. The link to the shop and password are:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

You can buy individual items or there are deals for combos. All details for prices, sizing, fabrics etc are on the website.

For delivery you can choose to have your order delivered directly to you at home/work for €4.99 or you can still have the free option of distribution by one of us if you prefer. You choose at the checkout stage of the ordering process.

The web shop will close on the 1st of November so make sure you get your orders in soon!

There are minimum quantities we have to reach for production. If you order something and the minimum isn't reached your money will be refunded to you card.

If you have any questions feel free to post here or ask myself or John Twomey when you see us.

Thanks and happy shopping!
Louise and John
The following user(s) said Thank You: Siobhan O'Connor, Derek Handley

More
8 years 10 months ago #12821 by Valdis Andersons
Replied by Valdis Andersons on topic Casual club gear
Would there be a sizing chart available somewhere for those who couldn't make it to the AGM?

More
8 years 10 months ago #12822 by Eugène SKIL
Replied by Eugène SKIL on topic Casual club gear
Hi Valdis
the chest widths are listed with the individual items on the site (so not the bundle). For example the jacket:

Male Jacket – Chest Widths
XS – 94cm
S – 102cm
M – 110cm
L – 118cm
XL – 126cm
2XL – 134cm

Im going for an extra small but Im going to have a note asking to increase the length of the arms by 1.5 inches.

Eugene
The following user(s) said Thank You: Valdis Andersons

More
8 years 10 months ago #12828 by Louise Keane
Hi Valdis
Did you find the sizing on the website? As Eugene says if you click on the individual item instead of the combo deals there are chest sizes for the different pieces. The only one we don't have sizes for are the track pants but they tell us they are fairly standard sizing - if you are a medium in regular track pants you would be medium in these.
I hope this helps?
Louise

More
8 years 10 months ago #12859 by John Twomey
Replied by John Twomey on topic Casual club gear
Hi folks,
Just a reminder that we will stop taking orders for the casual gear on the 1st of November so make sure you get your orders in soon.
Thanks
John
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew Potts

More
8 years 10 months ago #12897 by Andrew Potts
Replied by Andrew Potts on topic Casual club gear
Hi John
Might be an idea to put a reminder up on the FB page as I was chatting to a few members today and they did not realise there was a cut off date.
Regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: Louise Keane

More
8 years 10 months ago #12904 by Louise Keane
You have to be logged in to the forum to get the link and password for Shadowbrand. If anyone has a problem logging in and wants to order you can email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I will forward them to you.

Remember the deadline is this Sunday the 1st of November for orders.

Thanks
Lou

More
8 years 10 months ago #12905 by Darragh Connolly
Replied by Darragh Connolly on topic Casual club gear
Hi Guys,

Thanks a million for organising all this! I submitted my order online and looking forward to receiving my new clothes :-)

• Louise Daly
8 years 10 months ago #12932 by Louise Daly
Replied by Louise Daly on topic Casual club gear SHOP NOW OPEN
Hey Louise & John,

Thanks so much for all of your work in organising the gear...it looks great! Just wondering if there are any samples in Joe Daly's? I expect not but it's worth a try! I was unable to attend the AGM so didn't get a chance to try the gear on. Also, any idea what the estimated delivery date is?

Thanks a mill,
Louise

More
8 years 10 months ago #12933 by Louise Keane
Hi Louise
Sorry, there aren't any samples in the shop for you to try on - they only have one set of samples which they use for different clubs so they had to take them with them.

They have a good size guide for each item (except the track suit pants) on the website. If you click on the individual item (e.g. polo shirt) instead of the combos they have sixes in chest measurements and also womens sizes.

I hope this helps? If its any use I am 5ft 10 and I am ordering a small Hoodie as I like them loose.

Louise

More
8 years 10 months ago #12956 by Louise Keane
Don't forget that tomorrow night is your last chance to order club casual gear!

Pass the word around on the spins tomorrow please:)

LINK: shadowbrand.ie/orwell-wheelers-cc/
PASSWORD: OrwellWheelersCCw15

Thanks
Louise

More
8 years 9 months ago #13279 by Louise Keane
A couple of people have asked about the delivery date for the casual gear.

At the moment we are looking at the week of the 14th - 18th of December but if the factory has a quiet spell it might be sooner. ShadowBrand will let us know closer to the date.
The following user(s) said Thank You: John Twomey, Denis Gleeson, Dick O'Brien, Fergal Quinn

More
8 years 9 months ago #13433 by Peter Morrissey
Replied by Peter Morrissey on topic Casual club gear
Hi Louise, are we still on track for delivery sometime next week?

Thanks to you and John for all the work in dealing with this.

Best,

Peter

More
8 years 9 months ago #13438 by Louise Keane
Hi Peter

Yep, still looking good for next week:) The order was due to be shipped today and arrive with ShadowBrand by next Thursday.

We are hoping for an update early next week. All going well we will all be well dressed for Christmas!

Louise and John

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds