Club Kit quality

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #38912 by Harry Rochford
Club Kit quality was created by Harry Rochford
Iam posting my dissatisfaction with the quality of the club Kit I have multiple items of kit and the manufacturer quality is poor to say the least. I have had short sleave jerseys pockets stitching failing zips and the same with shorts the stitching on the shammy has failed this has hamper on multiple items. The aero socks silicone is nearly for one use only as once washed it disintegrates. 
I have been onto the supplier and had to send gear back for him to have a tailor restitch but generally i just dot the tailoring done myself as the wait is to long sending it back.
Velo is priced as a premium brand and you would ecpect it to stack up to this.
I feel this needs to be addressed or looked for new kits.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 17 hours ago #38915 by Dick O'Brien
Replied by Dick O'Brien on topic Club Kit quality
Hi Harry,
I've passed this on to the kit rep Grainne O'Callaghan. We plan to hold a vote on changing the kit design at this year's AGM. As part of that process, we'll be reviewing kit suppliers. Your feedback will be taken onboard. 

No forum login? Mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Don't want to miss any forum posts? How to set up email notifications
Subscribe to the calendar: Hit "+" button at bottom of widget

More
1 week 2 days ago #38917 by John Turner
Replied by John Turner on topic Club Kit quality
I would echo this sentiment as kids kit has several examples of zips failing and shammy stitching unravelling.

More
1 week 2 days ago #38918 by Shaun Kelly
Replied by Shaun Kelly on topic Club Kit quality
My experience of our kit supplier is bad too.
I bought a winter jacket for training and found it wasn't breathable so was unwearable for me.
I bought a Rain jacket which had barely any water repellancy which I queried with the supplier and was told "you get what you pay for" which is true except this jacket was mid price range and could'nt stand up to light drizzle.
Socks and gloves quality very poor and less than anything you'd pick up in Aldi or Lidl for a quarter of the price.
Not all bad...I found their last batch of jerseys,shorts and gilet had improved to an acceptable level.

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds