LS Jersey - Bust Zip

More
5 years 7 months ago #29020 by Michael Hanley
LS Jersey - Bust Zip was created by Michael Hanley
Hi,

The zip on my long sleeve jersey came apart. The "bottom stop" (little metal stopper attached to the nylon zip) came apart, so now the jersey can't be easily zipped and when it is zipped, it tears apart from the bottom up.

Could you please advise as to how this can be corrected? The jersey is not even 2 years old, so I don't think this falls into "wear and tear"
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 7 months ago #29021 by Nick Appleby
Replied by Nick Appleby on topic LS Jersey - Bust Zip
Michael, the same thing happened to mine. I had the zip replaced at Danny Geoghegan Tailors on Wicklow St, but I think any alteration/repair place should be able to replace the zip.
More
5 years 7 months ago #29022 by Michael Hanley
Replied by Michael Hanley on topic LS Jersey - Bust Zip
Yeah, can probably get it fixed. Although I think a zip should last longer than 2 years. The only other zip that bust this year was a pair of 7 year old PRO overshoes that would be subject to a lot more abuse than this jersey!
More
5 years 6 months ago #29035 by Michael Hanley
Replied by Michael Hanley on topic LS Jersey - Bust Zip
Not to worry Nick, in the absence of any response from the club, I contacted Velorevolution directly. They have offered to replace the zip on the jersey.

I would suggest that anyone else do the same.
More
5 years 6 months ago #29036 by Rachel McCluskey
Replied by Rachel McCluskey on topic LS Jersey - Bust Zip
If there are specific issues or questions regarding kit or malfunctions, every club member contacts me directly via phone or the listed email addresses. This has always been the process.

For queries or issues well outside a reasonable returns policy time frame, feel free to contact the company directly as it is only at their discretion if they will follow up.
Time to create page: 0.453 seconds