2018 AGM

• Fergal O'Sullivan
  • Fergal O'Sullivan's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 11 months ago #28249 by Fergal O'Sullivan
2018 AGM was created by Fergal O'Sullivan
This is to inform you that the Scott Orwell Wheelers Cycling Club AGM is taking place on Monday 22nd of October, in Ballinteer Community School, starting at 7:00pm.

You as a member are entitled to join the committee and help forge your stamp on the clubs future.

• If you would like to put your name forward for any of the committee roles please reply to this email marking it Committee Membership, with your name and that of a seconder to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Nominations need to be received by me before 17.00 on Friday the 5th of October.

• Likewise if you have any motions / amendments you would like raised at the AGM, again reply to this email marking it AGM Motion, with your name and that of the seconder, to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Motions need to be received by me before 17.00 on Friday the 5th of October.

The agenda will be issued in advance of the meeting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Louise Keane

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Fergal O'Sullivan
More
5 years 11 months ago #28250 by Fergal O'Sullivan
Replied by Fergal O'Sullivan on topic 2018 AGM
Hi

For the people who have noticed that the email was addressed to "John" that is as a result of me not removing the name from it.

Thank you to the numerous people who have pointed it out so far, I'm glad that my mails are not being ignored :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Louise Keane, Donal O'Connor, Luke GJ Potter

• Fergal O'Sullivan
More
5 years 11 months ago #28310 by Fergal O'Sullivan
Replied by Fergal O'Sullivan on topic 2018 AGM
The nominations for committee positions will be taken on the night as well once they are proposed and seconded.

Currently the poistions that are available are the

Vice President
The following user(s) said Thank You: Donal O'Connor

More
5 years 10 months ago #28425 by Louise Keane
Replied by Louise Keane on topic 2018 AGM
A reminder that the club AGM is on tomorrow night - Monday the 22nd of October.

Ballinteer Community School at 7pm.

It’s you club - come along and hear what’s happening and have your say.

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds