CANCELLED - Invitation to preview the Scott Sports 2019 range

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #28222 by Louise Keane
As the club is sponsored by Scott Sports they have extended a very special invitation to club members to get an exclusive sneak preview of the 2019 range of bikes, helmets, shoes and Syncros accessories.

Normally these events are Trade only so it's great to get a sneak preview especially if you are thinking of making any future purchases.

The event will be in the Avon Ri Lakeshore Resort, Blessington on Tuesday the 2nd of October between 6pm and 8pm.

Tea, coffee and refreshments will be provided.

If you think you will be attending we would ask you to reply to this post or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so that we can get an idea of numbers in advance.
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Louise Keane.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew Potts, Peter McGrath

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #28236 by Julian Moore
Replied by Julian Moore on topic Invitation to preview the Scott Sports 2019 range
Hi Louise, I will attend. Many thanks, Julian.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Louise Keane

More
5 years 11 months ago #28244 by Paul Quigley
Replied by Paul Quigley on topic Invitation to preview the Scott Sports 2019 range
I will attend too!

More
5 years 11 months ago #28248 by Dmitri Griffin
Replied by Dmitri Griffin on topic Invitation to preview the Scott Sports 2019 range
I am thinking of attending,
Thanks in advance Dmitri Griffin

More
5 years 11 months ago #28251 by Louise Keane
Replied by Louise Keane on topic Invitation to preview the Scott Sports 2019 range
Hi all

So far I have only heard from 4 people that they will be going next Tuesday. They need a minimum of 10 for this to go ahead and they have to let the Avon Ri know by tomorrow evening (Wednesday 26th)

If you are planning on attending can you please reply to this thread asap or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. asap please?

Thanks
Louise

More
5 years 11 months ago #28252 by Peter Morrissey
Replied by Peter Morrissey on topic Invitation to preview the Scott Sports 2019 range
I am planning to attend Louise.

Regards,

Peter

More
5 years 11 months ago #28259 by Joe Fitzpatrick
Replied by Joe Fitzpatrick on topic Invitation to preview the Scott Sports 2019 range
I will attend
Regards
Joe

More
5 years 11 months ago #28260 by John Anslow
Replied by John Anslow on topic Invitation to preview the Scott Sports 2019 range
I am hoping to attend L., but will depend on work.
John

More
5 years 11 months ago #28261 by Triona Agnew
Replied by Triona Agnew on topic Invitation to preview the Scott Sports 2019 range
Colm and myself will be there around 7pm Louise.

More
5 years 11 months ago #28264 by Louise Keane
Replied by Louise Keane on topic Invitation to preview the Scott Sports 2019 range
Hi all

My apologies but as we only got 8 names by 6pm this evening Scott had no choice but to cancel this event.

The Avon Ri is closed at the moment and were opening specifically for the trade show on earlier that day and our preview evening. The Avon Ri needed to organise staff, food etc so for such a small number the costs were too much.

Sorry!
Louise
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter McGrath

More
5 years 11 months ago #28269 by Peter Morrissey
Replied by Peter Morrissey on topic Invitation to preview the Scott Sports 2019 range
Louise, thanks for all the effort in trying to get this sorted.

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds