Renewing Club Membership & Cycling Ireland Membership

• Fergal O'Sullivan
  • Fergal O'Sullivan's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #25046 by Fergal O'Sullivan
Hi

The Membership website is now open for Current and Past Senior Members as well as Youths and Juniors, please use the following link:
Membership Site

As the Competitive Licences as well as a lot of the Leisure Licences from Cycling Ireland are also up for renewal, you can renew them using the following link:
Cycling Ireland

As I need to approve ALL Cycling Ireland renewals please ensure that you Club Membership has been renewed as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave Mc, Ken Moloney, Colin Costello

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Fergal O'Sullivan
More
6 years 9 months ago #25089 by Fergal O'Sullivan
Replied by Fergal O'Sullivan on topic Renewing Club Membership & Cycling Ireland Membership
Hi

Just to remind people that your Club Membership needs to be renewed before your Cycling Ireland Licence will be approved.

Can I also ask Leisure remember the following

- Your Licence Number is in the following format "LM-123456"
- It does not include the (M50) or (M40) etc.

Just makes my life a bit easier.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ken Moloney, Gillian Baker

More
6 years 8 months ago #25150 by BarryR
In the eventbrite renewal page it asks to select Cycling Ireland or IVCA - what difference does this selection make?

If I want to do Orwell club league and I'm a member of IVCA, do I need to join Cycling Ireland?

Not on Whatsapp. Contact me on Signal app instead.

• Fergal O'Sullivan
More
6 years 8 months ago #25151 by Fergal O'Sullivan
Replied by Fergal O'Sullivan on topic Renewing Club Membership & Cycling Ireland Membership
Barry

The difference in selecting IVCA or CI is that you are asked different questions afterwards around licence number etc.

If you are an IVCA member and wish to take part in the league you don't need to join Cycling Ireland, you just need to have a competitive IVCA licence.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BarryR

More
6 years 8 months ago #25152 by Carole Agar
Just wondering, can a visa debit card not be used to renew? Don't see an option for it ? Thank u

More
6 years 8 months ago #25153 by Carole Agar
Oops sorry, got it to work...apologies

• Fergal O'Sullivan
More
6 years 7 months ago #25367 by Fergal O'Sullivan
Folks

Just to remind people that the Club membership is from Jan 1st to December 31st and that the membership site will be closing at the end of February, at which point access to the Forum / What's App groups / Club newsletter will be removed.

Cycling Ireland renewals will not be approved until the Club membership has been completed, you can enter your current CI number when renewing your Club membership and I will update it in the background when CI membership is approved.

One final email will be sent to people reminding them of this in the coming days.

Any questions on this please feel free to drop me a mail.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Seán Murnane

More
6 years 7 months ago #25368 by Brian Mc
Just a note that entry to the club league will close at the end of February too. If you're only thinking about it, better out than in to keep your options open, but you will have to marshal two races even if you choose not to participate.

Once the deadline passes, entry stays closed as we have to run training for new marshals, so there's no second chances.

More
6 years 7 months ago #25369 by Colm Featherstone
Replied by Colm Featherstone on topic Renewing Club Membership & Cycling Ireland Membership
Fergal you have my sympathy in this task, and it very annoying for other members to hear that not everyone has paid the annual sub.

On this point if people are not renewing because they are taking time out or moving to another club well that is fair enough, but it is totally wrong of people to expect to come out and cycle in Orwell events if they have not renewed.

In my opinion in addition to being removed from the Forum, and having access to other forms of media, they no longer are a member of the club, end of.

Finally, by not renewing membership, people they are delaying the planning of events in 2018.

So please if you are signing, then sign up.

Colm F.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Colin Coffey

• Fergal O'Sullivan
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #25442 by Fergal O'Sullivan
Folks

Due to technical issues the closing date for the Club membership and registration for the Club league has been extended.

Just to let you all know that the Club Membership site is closing on Sunday the 4th of March - If you are planning on renewing your membership or plan on taking part in the Club League you need to do it before then.

Once the deadline has been reached a clean up of access to the Forum / Whatsapp Groups / Newsletters etc will be done to ensure that registered members of the club are the ones that are gaining from the club.

To renew your Club membership you can use the following link

Membership Link

If you have any questions on this please feel free to drop me a mail.
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Fergal O'Sullivan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis Gleeson

• Fergal O'Sullivan
More
6 years 6 months ago #25462 by Fergal O'Sullivan
Folks

Just reminding people that the closing date for Senior Membership and Club Legaue entries is TODAY.

Please use the following link to renew

www.eventbrite.ie/e/scott-orwell-wheeler...stration-43748517995
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leonard Kaye

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds