Strength & Conditioning Class

• Scott McDonald
  • Topic Author
8 years 10 months ago #12929 by Scott McDonald
Strength & Conditioning Class was created by Scott McDonald
HI all,
I’m running a Strength and Conditioning class specific for cyclists for the winter. It’s a great way to take your mind off cycling for a while after a season but still maintain fitness. The session will incorporate strength, flexibility and cardio in the same workout. But primarily it will focus on strengthening the muscles neglected during the season to bring the body into balance.

These training sessions will also hugely improve your core strength, which is one of the most important areas but also one of the most ignored. I will also spend time at the end of the class working to improve flexibility.

Classes will run on Monday nights at 8.00pm.
The cost is €98 for the first block of 7 classes which brings you all the way to the Christmas break.
Starting Monday November 2nd in Sandyford Industrial Estate, 2mins from the M50. Free parking and bikes can be brought inside. I’ll send full directions when you’re booked in.

VERY limited places, so it must be booked in advance.
Drop me a mail to book – This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds