Stehpen Roche Training Camp Mallorca

More
9 years 7 months ago #8697 by Ken O'Neill
Stehpen Roche Training Camp Mallorca was created by Ken O'Neill
Hi All a few of us are planning a training week in Mallorca at the Stephen Roche Training Camp from Friday 10th April to Friday 17th. I did this last year and would highly recommend it. Flights with Ryan Air are approx €100 at the moment. I am just looking at the options for accommodation Self Catering €440 per room (2 sharing €220 pp) vs Half Board €1,134 (2 sharing €567 pp). Self Catering is a fair bit cheaper in particular if you are happy to share a room and it also gives you the flexibility of eating in or out at whatever time suits rather than being tied to a specific time and place. The daily guided rides are €125 for the week and bike hire is €130 for the week. I would suggest booking your own flights and accommodation but if there is a good number interested I will contact Stephen Roche with the view to getting some sort of a group discount. Check out the web site www.stephenroche.com and if your interested in joining us please let me know.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #8698 by Dave Mc
Replied by Dave Mc on topic Stehpen Roche Training Camp Mallorca
While it's a few years since I've been there this used to be a regular haunt for the Orwell gang, and I would recommend it very highly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ken O'Neill

• Greg O Donnell
9 years 7 months ago #8699 by Greg O Donnell
Replied by Greg O Donnell on topic Stehpen Roche Training Camp Mallorca
I was looking at doing some training camp, so if a group are going it makes sense to tag along.

More
9 years 7 months ago #8700 by Eugène SKIL
Replied by Eugène SKIL on topic Stehpen Roche Training Camp Mallorca
I'm going to Spain for the training and yoga that Sinead is organising. It would be great to have more of a crew going if yous were thinking of a bit of banter in March (7th-14th).

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sinead Kennedy

More
9 years 7 months ago #8710 by Luke GJ Potter
Replied by Luke GJ Potter on topic Stehpen Roche Training Camp Mallorca

I'm going to Spain for the training and yoga that Sinead is organising. It would be great to have more of a crew going if yous were thinking of a bit of banter in March (7th-14th).

I'm going to that too Eugéne.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sinead Kennedy, Eugène SKIL

More
9 years 7 months ago #8743 by Sinead Kennedy
Replied by Sinead Kennedy on topic Stehpen Roche Training Camp Mallorca
Its going to be a great trip Luke. Wont be long now!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luke GJ Potter

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds