Midweek Evening Cycling Tues 29th July

More
10 years 1 month ago #7386 by Garret Connolly
Midweek Evening Cycling Tues 29th July was created by Garret Connolly
Hi all

I'm not around Thursday next week but it's full steam ahead for Tuesday. The weather forecast so far is promising sun and 20c so let's make the most of it and do the full route we were promising to do last week.

Meeting point is 615 Yellow House. No longer meeting at Harold's Cross as number don't justify it anymore. Head straight to Yellow House.

There will hopefully be 2 groups. Slower group can do up to Devils Elbow and then head home back to Pine Forest. Perhaps Tom Weymes will be able to bring out the group but if not it will be self lead so be prepared to lead a group out if you know the roads.

Medium/Faster group will aim for Sally Gap so will have to keep the timing tight enough to get back in time before the light runs out so will regroup quickly on some of the hills and carry on straight away. As it's late July it's a struggle to get the full distance in so if you're having a slow night you'll have to drop down to the slower group behind or make your own way home.

Route is Cruagh-Pine Forest-Fox's-Devil's Elblow-Enniskerry-Wall-Djouce-Lugalla-Sally Gap-Featherbeds-Dublin
approx 75km with 1400m of climbing. Expect to be back to Yellow House around 930pm.

Bring lights, helmets, food and 2 btls of water

see you all then

Garret
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan Coulcher

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #7407 by Garret Connolly
Replied by Garret Connolly on topic Midweek Evening Cycling Tues 29th July
I'm stuck in work this eve so can't make it but I believe Rodney will be out and knows the roads. Enjoy the spin everyone
garret

More
10 years 1 month ago #7408 by Greg Farrell
Replied by Greg Farrell on topic Midweek Evening Cycling Tues 29th July
I'll be doing one at 7, Garret. You're welcome to join me if you can make that time. Won't be quite as long though.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds