Bank Holday Mon Spin/Tues and Thurs Evening Hills

More
10 years 4 months ago #6512 by Garret Connolly
Bank Holday Mon Spin/Tues and Thurs Evening Hills was created by Garret Connolly
Hi all

well done to all on today...superb food stop and you all looked in great shape as you were flying past us in Laragh. Great day for all.

Marmotte/Etape training spin Bank Hol Monday 830am
Planning a big one on Bank Hol Monday starting at Joes at 830am. We'll piggy back on the W200 group and do the Randonee route to Laragh and then split off.
Then do the Shay-Sliabh-Brown Mountain-Greenane-Shay Elliot loop and then back to Dublin via Glenmacnass Sally Featherbeds kom Dublin should be 160+km and over 3000metres.
All welcome to come along.

Tuesday 6th May 6pm Harolds Cross Bike Shop at Bridge, 615pm Yellow House
Proposed route will be Blue Light-Fox's-Devils Elbow-Glencree-Kippure-Featherbeds-Dublin
around 55km
Probably 3 groups slow/medium/medium fast
I'll take out the slows as Tom is away but I'll probably be last up the hills after Mondays spin!

Thursday 8th May 615pm Yellow House Yellow/Orange group
1st ever Thursday night spin of 2014! probably just 1 group of yellow/orange level.
Proposed route will be Stocking Lane-Pine Forest-Fox's-Stepaside-Puck Castle-Stepaside-Fox's-Pine Forest-Cruagh-Dublin
around 50km

Anyone with ideas for future weeks spins let me know here and we can add them in. I'm running out of ideas!

See you all over the week

Garret
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds