Midweek Evening Hills Cycling Tuesday 29th April

More
10 years 4 months ago #6383 by Garret Connolly
Midweek Evening Hills Cycling Tuesday 29th April was created by Garret Connolly
Hi All

I won't be doing any more emails from next week as everyone who's paid up Orwell member should be receiving emails from Stephen(contact him on orwell leisure email if not getting them) weekly so no point in doubling up the emails. I'll forward on this message going forward to inar group but anyone interested in midweek evening cycling up the hills check out here or sportif forum for further details.

Thursday evening cycling will begin Thursday 08th May. No white level group but as with last year we'll do a yellow/orange level group from 615pm Yellow House each week. Details to follow next week but we won't have a group that will suit a white level. It will be yellow/orange.

Tuesday April 29th meet at Harolds Cross bookies at the bridge 6pm Yellow House 615pm
Routes
Slower/White group led by Tom Weymes

Medium/Faster groups led my myself and perhaps one other depending on numbers

Suggested route will be:
-Blue Light-Fox's-Devils Elbow-Enniskerry-Powerscourt-The WALL!!-Powerscourt-Liam Horner-Featherbeds kom-Dublin
Slower group can shorten if they would like by turning right after devils elbow and head to glencree and then featherbeds.

any questions please post here

Hope to see you all on the night.

cheers

Garret

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #6389 by Garret Connolly
Replied by Garret Connolly on topic Midweek Evening Hills Cycling Tuesday 29th April
I'll probably be stoned for mentioning a duathlon link on this page but in case anyone is interested it could be good fun.....next wednesday eve in the park
www.dublintri.com/free-dublin-triathlon-2014-training/2013/11/
Free training session prior to the 2014 Duathlon series launch

More
10 years 4 months ago #6447 by Garret Connolly
Replied by Garret Connolly on topic Midweek Evening Hills Cycling Tuesday 29th April
to celebrate the good weather we're changing route slightly for this eve. We're skipping Enniskerry and going from Devils Elbow to Knockree Hostel road and the DOUBLE WALL! for the 1st time this year....all 2km of fun of it! If you haven't done it before you'll love it...then back around to Liam Horner and Featherbeds.....see you all later
garret

ps Harolds Cross Bookies is right on the Canal bridge beside Delaney's bike shop. Can't miss it
The following user(s) said Thank You: Simon Kelehan

More
10 years 4 months ago #6506 by Garret Connolly
Some photos of last tues eve cycling. Lovely weather and once again amazing sunsets on the featherbeds. Great way to spend a tues eve
Attachments:

More
10 years 4 months ago #6507 by Garret Connolly
Oops
Attachments:

More
10 years 4 months ago #6508 by Garret Connolly
And this one
Ps best of luck to all tomorrow. See you all at Laragh green
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds