Coaching Night Nov 5th

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #4167 by Brian Mc
Coaching Night Nov 5th was created by Brian Mc
Following on from the coaching programmes which were run with some success last year, the club are looking to repeat and improve the options for riders looking for coaches next year. The planning for this will begin at a talk on Monday next, November 5th, at 7.30pm in the Milltown Institute (goo.gl/maps/LEHF3).

Anyone who's interested in training for anything from the Rás to the Gorey, or from the Wicklow 200 to L'Étape, should definitely come along.

Junior and youth riders are also welcome, and racing novices who might not yet have any idea of a particular goal.

I'll have a bit more on the front page once a few details are confirmed.
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Brian Mc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Declan Quigley

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #4168 by Brian Mc
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Brosnan

More
11 years 10 months ago #4170 by Brian Mc
Replied by Brian Mc on topic Coaching Night Nov 5th
At the risk of looking like I'm talking to myself* great night tonight, a lot of useful info. Top stuff from anyone who had a hand in putting it together.

I believe Dave Mc is getting a copy of the hand-outs from Aidan Hammond, so if anyone didn't get one who wants one, drop him a line.

*makes a difference from talking about myself in the third person on the front page.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Declan Quigley, Siobhan O'Connor

More
11 years 10 months ago #4173 by Lloyd Moore
Replied by Lloyd Moore on topic Coaching Night Nov 5th
FAO Diarmuid,

Diarmuid as discussed last night my email address is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

More
11 years 10 months ago #4175 by Diarmuid Collins
Replied by Diarmuid Collins on topic Coaching Night Nov 5th
You can drop me a mail with your name and email address and the group you are interested in joining.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Brosnan

More
11 years 10 months ago #4183 by Diarmuid Collins
Replied by Diarmuid Collins on topic Coaching Night Nov 5th
I have 8 replies for the A4/club league group. IF any of the other 5 or 6 that were in that group on Monday want to be part of the training let me know asap

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds