Park next Sunday (12th Feb)?

More
12 years 7 months ago #2973 by Eddie Lynch
Replied by Eddie Lynch on topic Re: Park next Sunday (12th Feb)?
Ah those were the days! Congrats on the new arrival, you're half way there already!!
See everyone at the Park

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #2979 by Kieran Doohan
Replied by Kieran Doohan on topic Re: Park next Sunday (12th Feb)?
I'm up for a change of scenery from the usual orange spins; will spin by the shop at 9 also. Myles, congrats in case I don't see you

More
12 years 7 months ago #2981 by Declan Quigley
Replied by Declan Quigley on topic Re: Park next Sunday (12th Feb)?
Great turn out in the Park this morning. There must have been at least thirty between the two groups.
Nice weather and a sprightly pace made for a very enjoyable saunter through Meath.
Whichever blithering eejit it was that started all that adolescent attacking at the top of Dorey's on the second lap, he should be ashamed of himself!
No sign of Myles, by the way. Wonder where he was?...

More
12 years 7 months ago #2982 by Brian Ahern
Replied by Brian Ahern on topic Re: Park next Sunday (12th Feb)?
Myles is cleary whipped....

Great spin alright. I ended up spending the last hour telling Dan to slow down. 135k in 4hours. Sprightly indeed.

• Myles Kirby
12 years 7 months ago #2984 by Myles Kirby
Replied by Myles Kirby on topic Re: Park next Sunday (12th Feb)?
I don't like crowds so I went to Howth on my own!

More
12 years 7 months ago #2985 by BarryR
Replied by BarryR on topic Re: Park next Sunday (12th Feb)?
Great crowd in the park yesterday morning - for a while it looked like we might have to split into 3 groups. We had 18 in the orange group, and voted to stick with the Kilcock/Summerhill/Ratoath route. Good steady pace, none of that uphill max HR rubbish... All stayed together until the fast up & over session on the way home began to whittle the group down. 108km door to door for me.

Not on Whatsapp. Contact me on Signal app instead.

More
12 years 7 months ago #2987 by Ronan Foley
Replied by Ronan Foley on topic Re: Park next Sunday (12th Feb)?
Unfortunately missed the Park spin out to Dorey's Forge yesterday. Does anyone happen to have a map of the circuit please?

More
12 years 7 months ago #2988 by Kieran Doohan
Replied by Kieran Doohan on topic Re: Park next Sunday (12th Feb)?
First time out in the Park yesterday, very enjoyable spin (to a point!), great training ride and recommended for those Orange that go the thw shop but may be tiring of the "Coast Road or Lakes" routine.

Route is good endurance training, nice and flat and steady pace.

Unfortunately lost (a much needed) waterbottle in Rathdrum and by the time I caught up with the group again a few miles out the road (someone clearly saw I was off the back and put the hammer down - thanks!!) I had blown up, day over, could not hold the wheel. Perhaps just as well, as I seemed to miss a painfest. :)

Met a few stragglers and recovered on their wheel and we spun in together, via Blanchardstown Centre ("suspect" we might have gotten lost, though Mickey D's was very tempting!!) A tiring trek back to Stepaside, 120km.

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds