Sun Spins of 13th Feb & Race Route

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #1410 by Dave Mc
Sun Spins of 13th Feb & Race Route was created by Dave Mc
Park again tomorrow, with fast, step-up and medium spins leaving from the Pope's Cross at 9.30am sharp whilst beginner/steady spins leave Joe Daly Cycles, Dundrum at 9.30am.

For those who wish to check out the route for the Interclub League Pre-season Race on Sunday 27th February 2011, I'll be taking the step-up group out to do a few laps of the race circuit.

The fast/medium groups will follow the scheduled route which will be very nice, flat and fast on moderately scenic and lightly trafficked roads.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Dave Mc. Reason: Aideen posting under my name cos she can't remember her password!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #1412 by John Lanigan
Replied by John Lanigan on topic Re: Sun Spins of 13th Feb & Race Route
Dave

Unfortunately cant join you guys tomorrow but can you post which circuit is being used here to give the rest of us a sporting chance after you guys all train on the circuit tomorrow!!

More
13 years 7 months ago #1413 by Dave Mc
Replied by Dave Mc on topic Re: Sun Spins of 13th Feb & Race Route
Well that was an absolutely smashing spin. We had around a 75% missing in action rate by the end of it, which is always a good thing. I hope you all found your way home!

100k door to door and home by one o'clock, and the sun even started to shine towards the end of it. Thanks to Brian Ahern and Robbie Lawless for helping out and providing direction in the groups.

There were a few lads there who are absolutely motoring, your names have been noted. Apparently Dick O'Brien was heard to shout as he went out the back "You're all in Scratch next week". I bet you'd all have been nicer to him if you knew he was setting the handicaps this year! Watch the Club league thread to see who's moving up.

More
13 years 7 months ago #1417 by Arthur Ebbs
Replied by Arthur Ebbs on topic Re: Sun Spins of 13th Feb & Race Route
The Medium Group had a Great Spin,100km Door to Door.
Lovely Weather,French Lady,American Lady,we even had somebody from Cork.
Well done to Emma she said :It was my toughest Spin ever:

More
13 years 7 months ago #1418 by Dick O'Brien
Replied by Dick O'Brien on topic Re: Sun Spins of 13th Feb & Race Route
I took names Dave. I have a list. ;)

No forum login? Mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Don't want to miss any forum posts? How to set up email notifications
Subscribe to the calendar: Hit "+" button at bottom of widget
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aidan Collins, Diarmuid Collins

More
13 years 7 months ago #1422 by Emma Convey
Replied by Emma Convey on topic Re: Sun Spins of 13th Feb & Race Route
Thanks to Arthur for a great spin. Lovely route. Although must brush up on my Meath geography...had no idea where we were a lot of the time! Thanks Barry for helping us girls who were struggling to keep with the bunch in the end! But I think we'll all be back in two weeks for more.

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds