Sunday spin 7th Feb.- Time for a group photo

More
14 years 7 months ago #129 by Dave Mc
All groups will be going from Dundrum this Sunday. There will be a beginner group, step-up (coached racing group), one or more touring groups and a racing group, plus a youth group for the 11s up.

With the season nearly upon us this is probably the last chance we'll have to get a group photo. Racing will start in two weeks time and the touring season has already kicked off, so the next time we'll see all those groups in the on place will probably be late september. Itll also be good to get a publicity shot with our new sponsor.

If as many people as possible could wear club kit it would be great. Also, someone please bring a clean bike that'd look well in the photo.

I'll look forward to seeing as many of you as possible there.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #130 by Declan Quigley
Replied by Declan Quigley on topic Re:Sunday spin 7th Feb.- Time for a group photo
Dave Mc wrote:

Also, someone please bring a clean bike that'd look well in the photo.

Sounds like a job for John Marron!

More
14 years 7 months ago #131 by Dick O'Brien
Replied by Dick O'Brien on topic Re:Sunday spin 7th Feb.- Time for a group photo
Should I get a haircut? Or will you guys be providing a stylist for the shoot?

No forum login? Mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Don't want to miss any forum posts? How to set up email notifications
Subscribe to the calendar: Hit "+" button at bottom of widget

More
14 years 7 months ago #132 by Declan Quigley
Replied by Declan Quigley on topic Re:Sunday spin 7th Feb.- Time for a group photo
Your hair's perfect, Dick. Just make sure you're not wearing pink gear!

More
14 years 7 months ago #133 by John O'Connor
Replied by John O'Connor on topic Re:Sunday spin 7th Feb.- Time for a group photo
Anyone recommend a Beauty Therapist in the Dundrum area, so I can be ready for Sunday? , preferably one with a sun bed!

More
14 years 7 months ago #134 by Dave Mc
Good spin today in the step-up group, there are a few riders there who should fare very well in the Club league/ 4thCat. races. When more than half the bunch has been shelled out by Tallaght you know it's high quality stuff!

I think I'll probably move the step-up spin Northside next week to check out the route of the first Club league race, watch this space for any news.

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #135 by BarryR

The view from the crowd this morning. Dave McLoughlin risks his life to get the right shot.

Not on Whatsapp. Contact me on Signal app instead.
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by BarryR.

• Niall Diamond
14 years 7 months ago #138 by Niall Diamond
Replied by Niall Diamond on topic Re:Sunday spin 7th Feb.- Time for a group photo
Good Spin, Thanks Dave. I thought I was the only one dying by the time we hit the Tallaght Bypass - found out later there were a good few more, only they're better at hiding it ! The finish of the climb up to Lacken was tough enough. Didn't see you after your puncture - did you get back on ? I took the right at Tallaght to go home the same way we went out, but somehow managed to lose contact with everyone else and headed back to Dundrum on my own.

• Julia Phillips
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #140 by Julia Phillips
Replied by Julia Phillips on topic Re:Sunday spin 7th Feb.- Time for a group photo

The view from the crowd this morning. Dave McLoughlin risks his life to get the right shot.

He got a great angle alright. I think the picture might be a little overexposed though...

Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by Julia Phillips.

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #141 by Dave Mc
Niall Diamond wrote:

I thought I was the only one dying by the time we hit the Tallaght Bypass - found out later there were a good few more, only they're better at hiding it !

You did well enough to hang on so- we picked up about half a dozen riders who had been dropped on the run in to Tallaght.

Didn't see you after your puncture - did you get back on ?

No, We never caught you. Patrick Santini waited back with me and we chased bit and bit but couldn't make up the gap. You were just ahead of us coming in through Tallaght.

I took the right at Tallaght to go home the same way we went out, but somehow managed to lose contact with everyone else and headed back to Dundrum on my own.

The bunch usually splits up there as everyone takes their own route home. The Beginners group will take you all the way back to Dundrum, in all the other groups you're left to your own devices.
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by Dave Mc.

More
14 years 7 months ago #143 by BarryR
Julia Phillips wrote:

He got a great angle alright. I think the picture might be a little overexposed though...

Julia, I think you've got the wrong photo there. That one was taken the morning after the Orwell Christmas party.

Not on Whatsapp. Contact me on Signal app instead.

More
14 years 7 months ago #150 by Fergal O'Sullivan
Replied by Fergal O'Sullivan on topic Re:Sunday spin 7th Feb.- Time for a group photo
When are we going to see the new Club photo up on the site.

More
14 years 7 months ago #152 by Dave Mc
Fergal O\'Sullivan wrote:

When are we going to see the new Club photo up on the site.

As soon as I can figure out how to resize the image to fit!

Time to create page: 0.317 seconds