Marathon sponsorship

More
1 day 3 hours ago #38922 by Brian Mc
Marathon sponsorship was created by Brian Mc
Hi folks, personal post - no secretary hat on!

With everyone in a good mood with the sunshine, I thought this might be a good time of the month to ask for a bit of sponsorship.

I'll be running the marathon next month, and as part of that I'm collecting on behalf of the Kevin Bell Repatriation Trust. You probably heard of the KBRT recently when they helped Gerry and the Kieran family bring Niall home from the Pyrenees. I'm hoping to raise some funds for this very admirable organisation.

Having done the marathon once, just doing it again doesn't really feel worthy of sponsorship. So as an added incentive, I will be running in costume and every donation of over €20 will get entered into a draw at the end of September to pick my outfit*.

You can donate online at eventmaster.ie/fundraising/pages/BM85648185/ or I'll also accept cash or Revolut if you prefer. (All proceeds go direct to the KBRT, I'll be buying the costume myself.)

Just think, you can make me a giant banana, or a leprechaun, or make me ride a leprechaun!

Thanks in advance for your generosity, and please feel free to spread the link above around any Orwells you know.

Brian

*T&Cs: with certain criteria for family-friendliness and ability to run while wearing it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds