Active Travel MSc Research

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #38906 by Brian Mc
Active Travel MSc Research was created by Brian Mc
Hi folks, a request from a researcher in Trinity for people to do a survey on active travel. If you have a few minutes, it's very short and can be found at  forms.office.com/e/A5MZgW4V6V

My name is Yitman and I am a MSc Transport student at Trinity College Dublin. Currently, I am conducting a research project to evaluate active transportation in Dublin City Centre. 

Active transportation, particularly cycling, plays a crucial role in urban mobility and sustainability efforts. As members of the cycling community, your insights and experiences are invaluable to my study. 

I am reaching out to kindly request your assistance in spreading the word about my survey among your club members. Your participation would greatly contribute to the success of my research project and help in generating comprehensive insights into the state of active transportation in Dublin. The survey aims to gather data on various aspects of cycling in the city, including infrastructure, safety concerns, and overall satisfaction with cycling facilities. It should take no more than 7 minutes to complete.

Would it be possible for you to distribute the survey link to your members or share it through your club's communication channels? Any help in reaching out to potential participants would be immensely appreciated. 

Please find the survey link and QR code attached. If you have any questions or require further information about the survey or my research, please do not hesitate to contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thank you very much for considering my request. Your support and participation are crucial to the success of this study, and I am truly grateful for your assistance. 

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #38907 by Brian Mc
Replied by Brian Mc on topic Active Travel MSc Research
And another one, it's a bit longer at  eu.surveymonkey.com/r/7ZCVHYP

My name is Philip Bukowski, and I am part of a research team at Trinity College Dublin, in collaboration with Met Éireann. We are conducting a study to understand the influence of weather on daily activities, with a particular focus on cycling and other active forms of travel.

As keen cyclists, your experiences and insights are incredibly valuable to our research. We would be very grateful if you could take a few moments to participate in our survey and share it with your fellow club members. Your contributions will play a crucial role in helping us gather a comprehensive understanding of how weather impacts cycling and other outdoor activities.

The survey can be accessed here:  eu.surveymonkey.com/r/7ZCVHYP

We greatly appreciate your time and input. As a token of our gratitude, we would be happy to share the study results with your club once our research is concluded.

Thank you for your support and participation.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds