A massive thank you!

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #37553 by Aidan Hammond
A massive thank you! was created by Aidan Hammond
Many many thanks to all the marshals and helpers who gave up their morning to help me out with the Noel & Kieran Hammond memorial Time Trial in Wicklow on Saturday. Also a big thanks to the club committee who backed me with the running of the event again this year.
The event has got great reviews from the riders and commissaire, this could not have happened without your support, so from myself and the Hammond family we cannot thank you enough.

This is the 29th year of the running of this event in the memory of Noel Hammond RIP 1982 and Kieran Hammond RIP 2002. Most of you will not know who Noel or Kieran where so i really appreciate you giving up your time for 2 former club members you never knew.
I will put together a piece soon on the background of Noel and Kieran who were both Orwell and Irish Cycling stalwarths just to give you an idea about who they were and their contribution to Orwell and Cycling.
Yours truly Aidan Hammond

The following user(s) said Thank You: Gerry Kieran, Fergal Quinn, John Anslow, Luke GJ Potter, Ken Moloney, Darran Kearney, Ian Devlin, Peter McGrath

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds