Marshalls needed for the Hammond memorial Time Trial 27th August Beehive Wicklow

More
2 years 1 month ago #37330 by Aidan Hammond
We are delighted to be able to have been able to re-schedule the Hammond memorial Time Trial events for Sat 27th August from the Beehive Pub on the old N11 Wicklow.
This is a National League event and will attract the top Time Trialists from around the country and is a selection event for the World Championships. It will be a great event.
Im looking for Marshalls for the day to make it a safe and enjoyable event. Marshalls will need to be at the Beehive for 8.15am on Sat 27th Aug, the event should be all over by midday.
If you can email me This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you can volunteer for the morning and include your mobile number too.
Your help is much appreciated by myself, the Hammond family and the club i keeping the event going since 1983.
Thanks Aidan Hammond
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luke GJ Potter, Barry Greene, Peter McGrath

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #37388 by Aidan Hammond
Hi all, thanks to those who have contacted me to volunteer on the day. Still very short numbers to run the event safely, would really appreciate of you can help out on the morning, you can contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Many thanks
Aidan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds