Orwell Hammond memorial event June 11th Marshalls request.

More
2 years 4 months ago #36782 by Aidan Hammond
Hi all,
My usual annual request. This year the Orwells annual Hammond memorial Time Trial events are taking place on Saturday June 11th at the Beehive Pub on the old N11 in Wicklow. This year we are part of the National Time Trial League and the event will be used as a selection event for the European and World Championship squads, so we expect some good entries.
To run a good and safe event we always need a good crop of marshals to help on the day. Im hoping you can help as normal, we are looking for at least 35 helpers on the day to make sure the event is well run.
If you could leave your name and email here or you can email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you can help on the day.
Marshals will need to be there from 8.15am and will be finished by latest 11.30am. Refreshments will be provided for all helpers from the Beehive pub after. Many thanks in advance. Aidan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luke GJ Potter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #36816 by Aidan Hammond
Unfortunately we have been forced to cancel this event for this year thanks for those who had contacted me to volunteer

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds