Ras na mBan 2021

More
3 years 6 days ago #35740 by BarryR
Ras na mBan 2021 was created by BarryR
Congratulations to our own Yvonne Doran for completing another very tough Ras na mBan in Kilkenny yesterday. Great to see the Orwell colours around the stage starts, and the large number of Orwell members helping at the event, but it will be even better to see a full Orwell team in Ras na mBan 2022!

Not on Whatsapp. Contact me on Signal app instead.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Declan Quigley, Jamie Busher, Fergal Quinn, Danny Moriarty, Willy Madden, Stephen O'Shea, Luke GJ Potter, Ken Moloney, John Turner, Barry Greene, Daniel Govan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 days ago #35752 by Aidan Hammond
Replied by Aidan Hammond on topic Ras na mBan 2021
Here here. Well done to ride a big international stage race on your own is tough going. Yvonne did an amazing week and did the club proud.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Declan Quigley, Stephen O'Shea, Ken Moloney

More
3 years 5 days ago #35754 by Luke GJ Potter
Replied by Luke GJ Potter on topic Ras na mBan 2021
Highlights on RTE Player: Rás na mBan .

I've already updated my IMDB page to include "Man looking at phone on top of hills, sometimes standing on Chairs". My acting work can be viewed at the following time codes: 2:27, 2:47, 5:50 and 8:41.

Well done to Yvonne and the rest of Orwell who helped out during the week.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Declan Quigley, Stephen O'Shea, Barry Greene

More
2 years 3 days ago - 2 years 3 days ago #37608 by Luke GJ Potter
Replied by Luke GJ Potter on topic Ras na mBan 2022
Yonne Doran wrapped up her third Rás na mBan last week.
The race was run in horrendous rain most days.
Unfortunately she was caught on the wrong side of a split on stage 1, which seen her lose time. But Yvonne recovered over the next stages to finish strongly on Stage 4.

Former Orwell members, Lara Gillespie and Carthach "Cora" McCarthy rode strongly. With two stages and a wardrobe of classification Jerseys for Lara. And Cora finishing in the first or second group most days.

There was lots of Orwell representation in the Race Organisation and in the Cavalcade.

Highlights of the race are on

EuroSport Player: www.eurosportplayer.com/videos/eurosport...ish/ras-na-mban-2022 

EuroSport website: www.eurosport.co.uk/cycling/ras-na-mban-...820c0ch2/video.shtml
Last edit: 2 years 3 days ago by Luke GJ Potter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Declan Quigley, Louise Keane, Donal O'Connor, Barry Greene, Bernard Collins

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds