March 8 - Audax & international women’s day

More
4 years 6 months ago #31897 by Sinead Kennedy
March 8 - Audax & international women’s day was created by Sinead Kennedy
Hi All
The 8th March is a big day for the club ! It’s our 200km Orwell Audax.

It’s also international women’s day (men’s is 19th November and yes I will honour that day too!)

Would any ladies in the club have nice pictures of themselves in club kit that would be happy to be on our club Facebook and Instagram page?

Please can you what’s app them to me before Friday 6th so that I can do up a lovely post of all our amazing orwell women on international women’s day ! Please include your name! (Who’s in the pic!?).

I will be down at the start of the Audax too to take photos and wave you off so make sure club kit is visible - for the photos anyway!

Also ! Would any lady be willing to do a nice write up before women’s day ?? So that we can post it for the 8th March ? Perhaps someone who is new to the club or has been keeping quiet all these years!? Just something short if that’s all you can manage - women on wheels type of thing!

Happy and safe cycling.
Sinéad - LA PRO! (Leisure and Audax!)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leonard Kaye

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #31914 by Sinead Kennedy
Replied by Sinead Kennedy on topic March 8 - Audax & international women’s day
Orwell ladies ! Where are you all!!!??

International women’s day is on Sunday and We want to celebrate you!

So far I have been sent one photo! It’s very nice but I would love to get more!!

Please send in your funny, happy, enthusiastic bike photos to me - now !! Via what’s app is great - my number is in the secret leisure section
(Wearing something orwell please!).

Thank you!!

:)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds