Happy New Year - 2020 here we come!

More
4 years 8 months ago #31521 by Louise Keane
Happy New Year - 2020 here we come! was created by Louise Keane
Before the festivities of the evening begin I would like to take this opportunity to wish a happy New Year to all our members, followers and friends!

2019 was a great year for the club with many key moments, a few that stand out to me are - youths dominating every discipline of cycle racing, our Audaxers battling against the odds to come home with a 100% finish at PBP, Lara Gillespie winning more medals on the world stage and more National Championships, Orwell at sportives the length and breadth of the country as well as across Europe, new members graduating the Pathways Program, 200+ members completing the Wicklow 200, IVCA members winning league races week after week and generally everyone enjoying their bikes!

My personal highlight was being nominated as Club President and then elected to the role at the AGM - thank you all for the honour!

Also my sincere thanks to everyone who helps in any way towards making the club the success that it is. Committee members, league organisers, trainers, coaches, leaders, marshals, volunteers, drivers, parents............

What will we do in 2020 - who knows but bring it on!

For 2020 we are also delighted to be adding a new name to our jersey along with Scott Sports - Welcome to Quanta Capital and thanks for your support!

Happy New Year!
Louise

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave Mc, Declan Quigley, Brian Mc, Paul Kane, Fergal Quinn, Danny Moriarty, Daniel McElroy, Simon Kelehan, Darragh Connolly, Barry Mooney, Leonard Kaye, John Murray, Tara Nelson, Michael Monahan, Shaun Kelly, Peter McGrath

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds