Wearing Club kit on Sunday Spins

More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #31324 by Louise Keane
Wearing Club kit on Sunday Spins was created by Louise Keane
I would like to encourage members to wear club kit if at all possible on our Club Sunday Spins. While I know many of you are waiting on the club shop to open next week, there are many members who do already have club kit.

The Sunday Spin is our main club spin of the week during the winter. It is the one time we get the chance to catch up with old friends, get the winter miles in and also come together as a club. We regularly have over 100 club cyclists leaving Dundrum on Sundays and it is a wonderful sight to see well trained groups rolling out onto the roads.

We are a great club, with a long list of achievements and history and we have very enthusiastic members - let's wear our club colours with pride!
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Louise Keane.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis Gleeson, Paraic Morrissey, BarryR, Stephen Ryan, Daniel McElroy, Fintan, Simon Kelehan, Joe Fitzpatrick, Lorcan Lynch, Ian Anderson, Leonard Kaye, Gordon Byrne, Peter McGrath, Killian Byrne, James Brennan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #31514 by Louise Keane
Replied by Louise Keane on topic Wearing Club kit on Sunday Spins
Fantastic to see so many Orwell jerseys/jackets out on the road today! I noticed some groups with 2/3s or more in club kit and they really stood out:)

Well done to those who braved the headwinds in the Spring like weather and Happy New Year to all

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds