Bike insurance

More
14 years 2 months ago #715 by BarryR
Bike insurance was created by BarryR
Does anyone know how I can get my bikes onto the Cycling Ireland bike insurance scheme? Do I need to contact a particular person in CI? Or someone in whatever insurance company looks after it?

Not on Whatsapp. Contact me on Signal app instead.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Patrick Santini
14 years 2 months ago #717 by Patrick Santini
Replied by Patrick Santini on topic Re:Bike insurance
The scheme through CI has been discontinued, but there is one other group in Ireland providing cover (backed by AIG). They are partnered with Orwell sponsor 'On Your Bike' so thanks for using the following link to get your quote: www.chill.ie/bike.mvc?brokerCode=ONYRB

• James Olsen
14 years 2 months ago #719 by James Olsen
Replied by James Olsen on topic Re:Bike insurance
So the "Bike Insurance available!" in the Summer 2010 CI BrakingNews is just for a laugh then?

• Patrick Santini
14 years 2 months ago #720 by Patrick Santini
Replied by Patrick Santini on topic Re:Bike insurance
I apologize James. I haven't read the Summer 2010 BrakingNews. I assumed wrongly that Barry was referring to the coverage offered with CI last year from Dolan's, which in fact had been discontinued earlier this year. There may be a new underwriter involved, maybe even the same as we are involved with above. I couldn't find anything about any bicycle insurance on the CI site. Check the link above if you are interested in an instant quote.

More
14 years 2 months ago #721 by BarryR
Replied by BarryR on topic Re:Bike insurance
The recent CI magazine said to look on their website for information but I did a thorough search and couldn't find anything. Emails get no reply. Very strange, maybe it doesn't exist any more - the insurance scheme I mean, not CI. Although now that I think of it...

I'll try your link Patrick.

Not on Whatsapp. Contact me on Signal app instead.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds