Feed Me News Please!

More
6 years 6 months ago #25521 by Louise Keane
Feed Me News Please! was created by Louise Keane
Hi everyone

Some of you already know but I have recently "volunteered" to take over the PRO role for the club.

I have been in the club for a few years now and I have gotten to know a lot of you - I'm looking forward to meeting and getting to know more of you:)

My role as PRO relies hugely on people sharing club news with me so that I can spread it around and grow the club love. With that in mind I am asking you all to feed me information please! I would love to hear race results, event reports, who is doing what and going where.

We love photos and we also love articles for the website! Have you got a story to share with your club mates? Don't be shy in offering articles - I promise not to be shy in asking people to write;)

You can contact me on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or if you want to text/what's app me photos/results you can get me on 087 1310816

Remember the club has a Facebook Page, a Twitter Page and an Instagram page. So get liking and sharing.
www.facebook.com/orwellwheelers/
twitter.com/Orwell_Wheelers

Thanks!
Louise
The following user(s) said Thank You: Declan Quigley, Denis Gleeson, Brian Mc, Garret Connolly, Gráinne Coghlan , Danny Moriarty, Simon Kelehan, Eugène SKIL, Darragh Connolly, Leonard Kaye, Darran Kearney, Paul Quigley, Rachel McCluskey

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds