Club Casual Clothes - UPDATE: Orders on the way!

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #22217 by Louise Keane
A number of people have asked this week how to get their hands on the club gear.
There is a full range of gear available:
Showerproof Jacket
Hoodie - 2 options full zip or over the head
Polo Shirt
Technical T-Shirt
Track Pants
Reversible Beanie (more of a skull cap for under your helmet)

The Casual Clothes shop is open again now. ALL orders and payment are done online via the ShadowBrand website. There are 2 delivery options - collection from club rep or for a small fee you can have it posted to an address of your liking.

The link and password are:
Link: shadowbrand.ie/orwell-wheelers-cc/
Password: ORWCCSpring17

You can buy items individually or in bundles which save you a few euros:)

For size information click on the individual item on the website. Remember this is casual gear NOT cycling specific gear so it doesn't run small. If your normal t-shirts are a medium then go with a medium not large - don't laugh, it has happened. There are lots of people in the club with casual gear, if you aren't sure then post here and ask for advice.

Turn around time is approx 5 to 6 weeks. The shop will stay open until Sunday the 23rd of April and then the order will go through. All going well we will get delivery the first week of June - just in time for cycling holidays, sportive and late racing season.

There is a minimum quantity of only 5 for each item - if we don't hit the minimum number money will be refunded to your card.

If you have any questions feel free to ask us or post here
Thanks
Louise

Club website page with casual gear info: orwellwheelers.org/members/club-kit
Facebook page with some photos: www.facebook.com/pg/orwellwheelers/photo..._id=1115408595158943
Shadow Facebook page with better photos! www.facebook.com/pg/raceyourshadow/photo..._id=1083160035086828

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Louise Keane. Reason: added link
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eugène SKIL, Ken Moloney

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #22241 by Glenn Daly
Replied by Glenn Daly on topic Club Casual Clothes
Hi
I'd like to get one of the showerproof jackets - need advice on size. I'm 6'1" tall, broad shoulders about 85kg. Any advice? L or XL?

Glenn

More
7 years 5 months ago #22264 by Louise Keane
Replied by Louise Keane on topic Club Casual Clothes
Hi Glenn
Sorry about the delay in getting back to you on this, I'm away at the moment.

I will drop an email to the supplier and let you know asap. It will probably be tues before I get an answer with the Easter weekend but that still leaves plenty of time to order

Louise

More
7 years 5 months ago #22265 by Glenn Daly
Hi Louise,

No problem - I'm kinda airing on the side of XL as I picked up an L Orwell T-Shirt a few months ago and it's a bit tight on the shoulders. But would be interested in what the supplier says.

Glenn

More
7 years 5 months ago #22279 by Louise Keane
Hi Glenn
Just heard back from Susan, word is that if in doubt go for the bigger one but to check out the chest sizes on the website - pasted below for you. Measure across the widest part of the chest (under the armpits).
Men's jacket chest sizes:
XS – 94cm
S – 102cm
M – 110cm
L – 118cm
XL – 126cm
2XL – 134cm

I hope this helps
Louise
The following user(s) said Thank You: Glenn Daly

More
7 years 5 months ago #22288 by Glenn Daly
Thanks Louise. Have opted for XL and placed an order.

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #22316 by Louise Keane
A reminder that the web shop for the club casual clothes will be closing on SUNDAY Night the 23rd of April. Get your orders in soon if you want to get anything.

All details in the first post in this thread

The link and password are:
Link: shadowbrand.ie/orwell-wheelers-cc/

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Louise
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Brian Mc.

More
7 years 4 months ago #22335 by Louise Keane
There has been a very poor uptake on the club casual gear this time around and as it stands we haven't hit the minimum numbers on any of the items.

To give this order a chance of going through we are extending the deadline to Wednesday night the 26th of April.

The casual gear shop will not be opening again until after the summer so this is your last chance to get anything before Oct.

Thanks
Louise

More
7 years 4 months ago #22346 by Louise Keane
Reminder - shop is closing tonight, get your orders in or next chance wont be until October
Louise

More
7 years 4 months ago #22348 by Shauna Whelan
Replied by Shauna Whelan on topic Club Casual Clothes
Hi Louise, have taken a chance and ordered an XS in ther hoodie. I wear a large in the orwell winter jacket, appreciate any sizing advice you have if it is possible to change sizing order after midnight
Thanks
Shauna (0872805776)

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #22349 by Louise Keane
Hi Shauna
Dont worry, I wont be closing the shop until I talk to Shadow tomorrow so if you do want to change sizes we can let them know.

I'm 5ft 10inches (176cm), I dont have a Velo Revolution winter jacket but my Ladies short sleeved Jersey is a ladies L. I have the size S over the head hoodie. size S is a 14 going by their measurements. The full zip ones seem to run a bit smaller as I would fit an XS in this one - size 12.

The XS (size 12) and the 164 (size 10) are popular with most women. Are you are around Dundrum/Sandyford tomorrow I could meet you and let you try the S and the XS?

Louise
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Louise Keane.

More
7 years 4 months ago #22350 by Shauna Whelan
Hi Louise,
That would be great, I would be around after work tomorrow if that worked for you, I live in Goatstown so Dundrum or Sandyford are perfect, I am on whatapp so could make arrangements
thanks a million in advance
nighty night

shauna

More
7 years 4 months ago #22351 by Louise Keane
No prob, I'll give you a shout tomorrow.
Louise
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shauna Whelan

More
7 years 4 months ago #22359 by Shauna Whelan
Thanks Louise, Hoodies are fab,

More
7 years 4 months ago #22360 by Louise Keane
No problem Shauna, glad you got sorted. I emailed Shadow and there is no problem changing to the Zip hoodie - they will get in touch with you
Louise

More
7 years 4 months ago #22365 by Glenn Daly
Did you get enough orders Louise?

More
7 years 4 months ago #22376 by Louise Keane
Hey Glen,
Not looking great at the moment - we need 1 more jacket to make the minumum. But I am leaving shop open until Sunday for the final push at the Randonnee!! I know of a couple of possible latecomers.

Spread the word if you are on any spins. It always amazes me how after we close the shop people ask me when they can order clothes as they missed it on the Forum/Facebook!
Thanks
Louise
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gráinne Coghlan

More
7 years 4 months ago #22403 by Barry Mooney
Hi Louise,
Is it possible to change the size of a T-shirt I ordered?

More
7 years 4 months ago #22410 by Louise Keane
Replied by Louise Keane on topic Club Casual Clothes - UPDATE Web Shop NOW OPEN
Hi Barry
You are in luck - because of being busy with the Randonnee last week and the bank holiday weekend the order isn't being finalised until Tuesday so I can email them and let them know what you would like.

What did you order and what would you like to change to?

I'm hoping we picked up a few orders over the weekend as it wasnt looking good last week on the minimum numbers:( I will let you know on Tuesday if we got enough - if not they will return any monies paid.

Thanks
Louise

More
7 years 4 months ago #22412 by Barry Mooney
Replied by Barry Mooney on topic Club Casual Clothes - UPDATE Web Shop NOW OPEN
Hi Louise,
I had ordered the black Tech Tee in a small and I'm looking to change it up to a medium if it's possible.

Thanks,
Barry.

Time to create page: 0.317 seconds