Orwell Summer Weekend Away

More
7 years 5 months ago #21995 by Shane Phelan
Replied by Shane Phelan on topic Orwell Summer Weekend Away

I have three ensuite rooms available at the Tralee Town Centre apartments for the Orwell summer weekend away.
It works out at €72-a-head for the weekend, checking in Friday, June 2, leaving Monday morning, June 5.
Two fantastic days of cycling and great preparation for the Wicklow 200 the following weekend.
If anyone is interested, drop me an email at

These rooms are now taken.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #22001 by Eoin Ahern
Replied by Eoin Ahern on topic Orwell Summer Weekend Away
I'm planning on booking another 4 bed apartment, same deal as before. Any interest?
Not sure if there actually is another one available but they're due to get back to me by Thursday with confirmation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #22127 by Ken Moloney
Replied by Ken Moloney on topic Orwell Summer Weekend Away

Hi Dave
I'd be glad to bags a bed if still available.
Ken

That's reserved for you Ken.
We now have 1 double still available in this apartment.

Hi Dave (Murnane)
Do you know if the single I'm pencilled in for is actually a twin?
Have a second taker who would take a second bed.

More
7 years 5 months ago #22134 by Aine Greene
Replied by Aine Greene on topic Orwell Summer Weekend Away
Hi Eoin, did you hear back if there was another 4 bed available? I'd take a room if so.
Thanks, Áine

More
7 years 5 months ago #22138 by Eoin Ahern
Replied by Eoin Ahern on topic Orwell Summer Weekend Away
Hi Áine, they never actually got back to me with an answer. Someone dropped out from one of the other apartments so I've now taken that bed. I know there are definitely a couple of others still interested in booking another apartment though.

More
7 years 5 months ago #22148 by Garret Connolly
Replied by Garret Connolly on topic Orwell Summer Weekend Away
Hi All
Just spoke to Carina in the Tralee town centre apts there now and there is 7 apts booked by orwell each with 4 in it so that's 28 confirmed.
There is potentially 1 superior apt left(same as we've used each year) and 3 standard apts(1 double and 3 singles) left. Standard is 229 for 3 nights 19.09 pp per night for your own room.
Carina expects these to be gone asap this week so if you're interested this is your last chance to book. Deposit of 100 required. You'll have no problem getting people to share your apt by just posting up on forum. Any questions all info above or contact Carina at Town Centre Apts.
Garret

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #22845 by Shane Phelan
Replied by Shane Phelan on topic Orwell Summer Weekend Away
There is a last minute room available in the Tralee Town Centre apartments. One of the lads has had to pull out after getting injured in a crash.
Anyone interested can drop me a mail at
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Shane Phelan.

More
7 years 3 months ago #22881 by Luke GJ Potter
Replied by Luke GJ Potter on topic Orwell Summer Weekend Away
The GPX Files are in the DropBox Folder below, if anyone wants them.
Put them in Garmin -> New Files.

DropBox Folder with GPX Files

More
7 years 3 months ago #22934 by Garret Connolly
Replied by Garret Connolly on topic Orwell Summer Weekend Away
Last post from me before the weekend. There is a WhatsApp group for all going. If you're not on it text me on 0872390130

Last message re weekend away

We don't have to book anywhere for lunch. We can decide on the road where to stop. Most likely 2 groups on the road yellow and orange. Day 1 Dingle after Conor pass for coffee and on way back in for food is a defo. If it's sunny can do ice cream on inch beach where an inch is a mile.
Day 2 we will stop for a coffee in molls gap followed by lunch after ballaghbeama gap in glencar for lunch. After that it's 40ish km back to tralee. Both days go back over the glory hill aka sliabh mish short hill(3.5km at 3-5%) just before tralee each day. Kom and qom decided here so save your legs for the end each day.

Prob 2 groups yellow orange leaving at 10am each day in front of apts

Time to create page: 0.276 seconds