Castelli Gabbas with Orwell Wheelers logo

More
8 years 1 month ago #18477 by Ann Horan
Rocca Sports are doing short sleeved castelli gabbas with the Orwell club name printed on the breast.
They look pretty cool, are guaranteed good quality and are available at a great price of €153 including VAT and post and packaging.

rocasports.ie/product/castelli-gabba-orwell-wheelers-edition/

I must stress that this order has NOTHING TO DO WITH CLUB KIT OR MICHAEL HANLEY so please do not ask him any questions about it.

If you have any issues or questions you will
need to contact Rocca sports directly. This offer is open until the end of July. They will be posted to you by the end of August.

The gabbas are the men's/unisex version. The women's version are not available. Sizes are the same as the plain castelli gabbas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan Coulcher

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Max-Emanuel Vingerhoets
8 years 1 month ago #18482 by Max-Emanuel Vingerhoets
Replied by Max-Emanuel Vingerhoets on topic Castelli Gabbas with Orwell Wheelers logo
Question out of curiosity/not knowing much:
It seems to me the main selling points of the Gabba are wind- and water proofness.
Then why go with a short sleeved version instead of a long sleeve one?

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #18484 by Ann Horan
Replied by Ann Horan on topic Castelli Gabbas with Orwell Wheelers logo

Question out of curiosity/not knowing much:
It seems to me the main selling points of the Gabba are wind- and water proofness.
Then why go with a short sleeved version instead of a long sleeve one?

The short sleeved version can be worn in the summer and then on slightly colder weather with the nanoflex arm warmers. The long sleeved version is too heavy for summer.
The only castelli gabba available with Orwell written on it is the short sleeved one unfortunately.

The long sleeved version is €220 to buy in the shops.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Ann Horan.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #19233 by Ann Horan
Replied by Ann Horan on topic Castelli Gabbas with Orwell Wheelers logo
These gabbas are still available for anyone interested. Gar just got his and is very happy with it. I am sure we can arrange for him to model it if needed.

Time to create page: 0.256 seconds