Kit Update - 201602 and 201603

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #16296 by Michael Hanley
Kit Update - 201602 and 201603 was created by Michael Hanley
Hi all,

I've had a few emails so just to put people at ease:

201602 Order: Skinsuits - Original estimate was for the end of April, we had a slight delay and it is arriving next week. It should be middle to late next week before it's in the shop.

201603 Order: Summer kit - Original estimate was for the end of May, slight delay also on this one, it could be early June now.

Still no movement on the 201603 skinsuit order, I'll have that resolved this weekend and a decision will be made about sleeve length.

Finally, there will be a small batch of kit coming in with the 201602 order. At the moment a lot of this will be earmarked for people who need kit for the Ras and Women's National League, I'll also try and make some provision for late joining members. But remember, if you're not racing then there is no requirement to have Orwell kit to go out on spins. I know it's nice to have, but I appreciate your patience on this one as we replenish our stocks after the "big clearout".

The next proper order will be the winter kit order, scheduled to open at the end of the summer.
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Brian Mc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brian Mc, Fergal O'Sullivan, Kilian Doyle, Stephen Barry, Tommy Smith, Yvonne Doran, Dave Hesnan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Raffaele Bonadio
8 years 4 months ago #16417 by Raffaele Bonadio
Replied by Raffaele Bonadio on topic Kit Update - 201602 and 201603
Hi Michael,
thanks for this update.

Would you please put me in the "waiting list" for at least the jersey? I bought one in the shop a few months ago (???) but it does not have the "scott" symbol.

I am planning to race again soon and I want to "obey the rules".

cheers

More
8 years 4 months ago #16451 by Daragh Boyd
Replied by Daragh Boyd on topic Kit Update - 201602 and 201603
Hi Michael,

I seemed to have missed the last kit order on jerseys etc. Could you add me to the waiting list for a medium SS jersey also. Thanks.

Regards,
Daragh

More
8 years 4 months ago #16452 by Michael Hanley
Replied by Michael Hanley on topic Kit Update - 201602 and 201603
Sorry guys, just to clarify, I can't actually "reserve" kit for existing members...it's nearly impossible to administrate and makes it unfair on people who drop into the shop looking for kit.

As mentioned, once the allocations have been made, whatever is left over is "up for grabs" on a first come, first served basis.

More
8 years 4 months ago #16453 by Shane Phelan
Replied by Shane Phelan on topic Kit Update - 201602 and 201603
Hi Michael,
Any ETA on the rain cape order?
Cheers,
Shane

More
8 years 4 months ago #16455 by Michael Hanley
Oh yes, sorry Shane...rain capes are part of the 201602 Order...I got a call today that it's been delayed until next week....landing in Ireland Tues/Wed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: John Anslow, Shane Phelan

More
8 years 4 months ago #16600 by Michael Hanley
Hi all,

So the following update to the update:

Available from tomorrow (13/05):

Order 201602 - Skinsuits, rain capes

Remember to pay your deposit in full! Make sure you have got the correct order (store the details on your phone)

Coming in June:

Order 201603 - Summer kit order

Please (PLEASE) remember not to go in and purchase/collect kit at the weekends! This is a golden rule and a few people seem to be ignoring it. We can't be distracting the shop from their busiest trading day of the week!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emily Brick, Dave Hesnan

More
8 years 4 months ago #16775 by Jamie Busher
Replied by Jamie Busher on topic Kit Update - 201602 and 201603
Hi Michael - is the 201602 order for the short sleeve skins suits still due to come in?

More
8 years 4 months ago #16776 by Michael Hanley

Hi Michael - is the 201602 order for the short sleeve skins suits still due to come in?

Hey Jamie, did you not get my email about "skinsuit-gate", unfortunately I made a bit of an error and we got Long Sleeve and not Short Sleeve skinsuits. I've submitted a new order but it won't be here in time for the Ras. You can take the LS and have it altered...it's not ideal, I apologise.

More
8 years 4 months ago #16781 by David Hendron
Replied by David Hendron on topic Kit Update - 201602 and 201603
Mick
I will take the other Large Skinsuit
Thanks

More
8 years 4 months ago #16791 by Jamie Busher
Replied by Jamie Busher on topic Kit Update - 201602 and 201603
No worries Michael, I've already got the LS so will hold off. Do you have any timeframes re the new order?

More
8 years 4 months ago #16798 by Michael Hanley
4 week minimum. I've asked/begged to get them as quick as possible.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jamie Busher, Daragh Boyd

More
8 years 4 months ago #16847 by Breda Horan
Replied by Breda Horan on topic Kit Update - 201602 and 201603
Hey guys,

Did any of the men who had ordered a xs or s skinsuit pick up a womens one by any chance? Hint-it has a pink chamois. Emily and I are left with the mens ones (grey chamois).

If its been worn, keep it! If not could we do a swap?

More
8 years 3 months ago #17030 by Michael Hanley
Breda's skinsuit was found. Just a reminder to everyone that we do have men and women specific kit!

Please look at the codes on the labels when picking up your kit to make sure.

If you are buying shorts, look at the chamois: GREY = MEN and PINK = WOMEN!

And just another reminder, because there are a lot of emails coming in...the Summer kit order has NOT ARRIVED YET. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates, otherwise you risk disappointment when going into the shop.

More
8 years 3 months ago #17044 by Daragh Boyd
Hey Michael,

I've dropped that LS skin suit back to joes now, I'll await the new order of SL ones.

Regards,
Daragh

More
8 years 3 months ago #17086 by Robert Edge
Replied by Robert Edge on topic Kit Update - 201602 and 201603
Hi Michael,

Could you advise if there will be any surplus kit ordered as I missed the order and want to get a short sleeve jersey? Size is L

Many thanks,
Rob

More
8 years 3 months ago #17230 by John Collins
Replied by John Collins on topic Kit Update - 201602 and 201603
Hi Michael,

Do you know if order 201603 will arrive in time for the Wicklow 200/100?

I sent you an email, today. I cannot find a record of what I ordered and paid a deposit (€75) on. Could you confirm, please?
Thank you in advance,
John
086 813 4624

More
8 years 3 months ago #17549 by Nick Appleby
Replied by Nick Appleby on topic Kit Update - 201602 and 201603
Any updates on the aul kit situation?

More
8 years 3 months ago #17695 by Daragh Boyd
Hi Michael,

Do you have any updates with regards to the original SS skin suit order? I've paid the 100e awhile ago. Any updates would be appreciate.

Regards,
Daragh

More
8 years 3 months ago #17697 by Michael Hanley
Hi all,

Sorry for the delay.

As of right now, there is no update on the kit. There were a couple of reasons for the delay:

- A couple of late orders
- It took a while to process
- It's a busy time of year
- I made an error in the skinsuit order

Unfortunately the club has outgrown the current method for ordering kit and I have been looking at a solution for some time. As originally planned, this will be in place for the winter order.

I appreciate that a lot of people have been extremely patient, and a few are understandably frustrated, however I would ask you to please hold on just a little bit longer. The kit hasn't gone missing and I haven't taken your deposits to pay for a holiday in the Caribbean, rest assured.

As usual, when there is an update, it will be posted. If you don't see anything, then the kit hasn't arrived yet so I would ask that you please do not go into the shop and ask about it. At the moment I can't give a reliable estimate other than "a couple of weeks".
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brian Mc, Neal Hudson, Garret Connolly, Andrew Potts, Ian Anderson, Yvonne Doran, Nick Appleby, Padraig Cunningham, Gordon Byrne, Gillian Baker, Stas Maksimov, Patrick Malone

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds