" End of Winter Spins 2015 - 2016 "

• Colm Featherstone
  • Colm Featherstone's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #15268 by Colm Featherstone
" End of Winter Spins 2015 - 2016 " was created by Colm Featherstone
Today was the last day of the Winter spins and judging by the amount of people who were tucking into their Easter treats down in Russborough today it was another successful day out.

The winter spins programme plays a pivotal role in the Orwell agenda, it helps with the intoduction of new members, and it also helps people prepare for their summer reason, be it Racing, Sportives, or whatever takes their fancy.

Also at this time of year we can engage in people watching over the next few weeks, and observe the Orwellians who come out for the summer season. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ken O'Neill, Eugène SKIL, Andrew Potts, Ian Anderson, Alan Gordon, Aoife Ross, Gillian Baker

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Colm Featherstone
  • Colm Featherstone's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #15269 by Colm Featherstone
Replied by Colm Featherstone on topic " End of Winter Spins 2015 - 2016 "
Last message cut short for some reason, the sub committee of myself Joe, and Jules were ably led by Stephen Ryan whose organisational skills are legendary and much appreciated. Also a special Chaeau to Jules for doing all the routes ( he loves the muck ones )

See you all in October .

Regards

Colm F.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave Mc, Brian Carolan, Andrew Potts, Tommy Smith, Martin Bolsinger, Gillian Baker

More
8 years 5 months ago #15273 by Gillian Baker
Replied by Gillian Baker on topic " End of Winter Spins 2015 - 2016 "
As a newbie to the club with 3 group spins under my belt. I just wanted to say a massive thank you to all the leaders over the past 3 weeks. I've thoroughly enjoyed the experience and it's been such a positive introduction to the club!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eugène SKIL, Aoife Ross

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds