Yellow Spin (20160320) - Banana Tosser

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #15037 by Michael Hanley
Yellow Spin (20160320) - Banana Tosser was created by Michael Hanley
Hello all,

I'm just back from a group spin and wanted to call to attention an incident. While the group was very marshaled by our leader and kept a steady pace for the entire spin, it was soured by one incident.

While passing through Bray main street, a rider who I couldn't identify (and wouldn't call out on the forum), decided to toss a banana skin. Onto the footpath. The footpath.

I've no problem with people tossing on spins, but there are general rules. Littering rules, not even club rules. Don't toss into someone's garden. Don't toss wrappers. I'd imagine tossing in the middle of Bray is also frowned upon, and I would expect there is more pride in the club you represent than to do something like that. To passers by, it looks disgusting. It may have been an innocent mistake, a lapse in concentration. We've all had those, but remember you are in a group with our name and our sponsors in full view.

So, could the banana tosser please take note of his behaviour in future. Stick it in your pocket until you get home, reach a bin or even a field.
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Michael Hanley.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave Mc, John Latham, Brian Mc, Colm Egan, Gavin Dodd, Kieran Doohan, Louise Keane, Mark Mulcahy, Fergal Quinn, Danny Moriarty, Ken O'Neill, John Anslow, Shane Phelan, Simon Kelehan, Tommy Smith, Ian Anderson, Stephen Kerr, Gillian Baker

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds