Club discount for ROLL MODEL® METHOD

More
8 years 7 months ago #14354 by Sinead Kennedy
Club discount for ROLL MODEL® METHOD was created by Sinead Kennedy
Its time to ditch your foam roller and specific! Ease out sore bodies and get ready for sportive / racing season.

Roll Model Method- therapy balls workshop
Thursday March 10th, 7pm-9pm
Cycle superstore Airton Road

Healing your body and pain relief is literally in your hands with these wonderful massage therapy balls. Roll Model® Method gives you the knowledge and the tools to transform your body from pain riddled to pain free. Join me on one of my Roll Model® Method workshops where I will guide you through self care and self-massage techniques.

Learn how to:
Ease sore, tired muscles
Get into those hard to reach nooks and crannys that you just wish you could reach
Restore your muscles
Release knots and trigger points
Improve your circulation and boost your lymphatic system
Give yourself a full massage or just focus on specific problem areas
Feel amazing in just five minutes of rolling

Don't leave home without them! Throw them in your bag, use at your desk or find a wall and get rolling.

DISCOUNT FOR ORWELL:
The course is €50pp including yours to keep therapy balls. For Orwell members I am offering 2 pax X €85.

This workshop is suitable for all so you can bring a friend, loved one , teenager or anyone who wants their body to feel better!

In order to book and receive the discount please contact me either via text / phone / email/ Facebook / Twitter / this forum!

More information ? Link below

www.sineadekennedy.com/roll-modelreg-method.html

Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment!!

Testimonials
"Having a back injury & sitting all day over a computer means my muscles frequently get tight & sore. I find the massage balls brilliant & easy to use to really "get in there" and loosen them out. I surprised myself at how much I use them." Helen, company executive

"The balls are so handy to bring anywhere with you. They are fantastic for getting into those deep muscles where you feel a dull ache but cannot get at and are gentle enough. The pressure exerted is up to you so that really helps too. The can be used anywhere and are great to rub under your feet at the desk or after work. The balls work really well to relieve tension around your neck too. Can't rate them or Sineads workshop highly enough! Everyone should have a set!!!!" Lynda, Community RGN & Cyclists
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds