First Orwell Social Event of 2016

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #13849 by Ann Horan
First Orwell Social Event of 2016 was created by Ann Horan
Just letting everyone know that we will be having a night out for club members on Sat Feb 6th at 7.30pm. The event will take place in Dublin's hippest new wine bar 'The Cavern' on Baggot St.
There will be delicious finger food provided and a free glass of wine/ soft drink for the first 50 in the door. This will also be a great chance to mix and mingle with new and existing club members.
So put it in your diaries everyone. It promises to be a great night.
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Ann Horan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan Coulcher, Eugène SKIL, Donal O'Connor

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #14175 by Garret Connolly
Replied by Garret Connolly on topic First Orwell Social Event of 2016
As always thanks to Ann Horan for organising yet another excellent Orwell Social Night this Saturday... a few people were emailing me about what will be available on the night in the Cavern.

As Ann mentioned there will be delish finger food from 830-930pm approx.

On the drinks front we'll have a full range of soft drinks, over 50 wines by the glass and bottle and I'll choose around 12 Irish and International craft beer and cider by the bottle to accommodate all tastes on the night. No spirits unfortunately but more wine and beer than you can shake a bike at....

As Ann mentioned there will be a free drink voucher for the 1st 50 in from 730pm and the bar will be open from 5pm until last call 1230am. I've asked for the music to to get more dance friendly as the night drags on and you all get loosened up:-)

Hope you all enjoy the Cavern and thanks to Ann for choosing us for the 1st Orwell Social night of 2016!

Garret
The following user(s) said Thank You: Declan Quigley, Helen Horan

More
8 years 7 months ago #14176 by Garret Connolly
Replied by Garret Connolly on topic First Orwell Social Event of 2016
Full details here thanks to Leonard Kaye
www.orwellwheelers.org/leisure/news/898-...social-event-of-2016

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds