Nutter driver

More
8 years 9 months ago #13403 by Ian Anderson
Nutter driver was created by Ian Anderson
Just a heads up, but be careful of a white van with the WRC logo on it in the Tallaght area, he drive slowly alongside me after I turned into citywest yesterday then swerved in hard to try and knock me off the bike.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Daragh Boyd, Tommy Smith

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #13404 by Diarmuid Collins
Replied by Diarmuid Collins on topic Nutter driver

More
8 years 9 months ago #13463 by Tony McDowell
Replied by Tony McDowell on topic Nutter driver
I had a similar experience in the city west area, a car full of young lads with base ball caps swerved across the road on the wrong side to shout at me on the bike. Granted I was not in any immediate danger but it frightens the life out of me. I didn't catch the reg to report it and then again I don't want to become one of these guys with a go pro reporting every traffic incident however a gatling gun on the handlebars could be an idea :-)
Cycle safe

More
8 years 7 months ago #13950 by Tony McDowell
Replied by Tony McDowell on topic Nutter driver
Just another word of warning to beware of the kids on the mini scrambler bikes, yesterday evening I was cycling home from work and I was passing through Clondalkin when I heard the sound of the "angry wasps in jam jar" buzzing of two mini scrambler engines. Two kids about 14 were on the first bike and they tried to swerve me off the road. The two kids on the second bike slowed down and kicked my handlebars, luckily I had a good grip on the bars and recovered before going down. I sprinted after them to try to get a reg number but I lack the same burst of speed as Sam Bennett however I did notice they had no plates (or lights). To be fair to the Gardaí a patrol passed me seconds later and they obviously looking for them. I did report it to the Clondalkin Gardaí Station and they told them they have had several complaints since Christmas but if they tried to chase them they become more reckless. Just be careful with these young "scally Wags!!"

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds