CI Membership 2015 Open November 13 .

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #8356 by Paraic Morrissey
CI Membership 2015 Open November 13 . was created by Paraic Morrissey
Hi all ,

More news from CI :

" The 2015 Membership system will open on Thursday 13th November. The delay is due to updating the system with motions passed at the Cycling Ireland AGM.

You may apply for your membership and also renew Club membership from tomorrow. "
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Paraic Morrissey.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Colm Egan, Valdis Andersons, Shane Phelan, Eugène SKIL

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #8362 by Brian Mc
Replied by Brian Mc on topic CI Membership 2015 Open November 13 .
Has it been deferred to Nov 14th yet?

More
9 years 10 months ago #8363 by Brian Mc
Replied by Brian Mc on topic CI Membership 2015 Open November 13 .

Has it been deferred to Nov 14th yet?

I humbly eat my words. cyclingireland.azolve.com/portal/Login.aspx

I've stuck some instructions on the front page based on last year's procedure. They may not be entirely accurate, let me know here or via This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if there's any discrepancies. I'd hope CI's steps are clear enough.

Remember, there's no rush to renew - your 2014 insurance will last you to the end of the year, and you'll still be allowed at the Christmas party.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis Gleeson, Paraic Morrissey, Valdis Andersons, Eugène SKIL

• Fergal Daly
9 years 9 months ago #8444 by Fergal Daly
Replied by Fergal Daly on topic CI Membership 2015 Open November 13 .
If someone paid the extra €50 marshalling deposit this year before that requirement was removed, can one offset that against their membership next year...?

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds