Winter Spins 2014 /15 - looking for YOUR input

More
10 years 1 month ago #7363 by Stephen Ryan
As the temperature rises through the high teens and on its way to the twenties , ones thoughts turn naturally to the Winter Spins for 2014/15.

The Winter Spins are a hugely important part of Orwell and this is a call to arms for you to make your mark on them.

At the end of 2013/14 season we got a lot of feedback from our survey on what worked and didn't work and plenty of suggestions for improvements. As some of these suggested earlier starts and others suggested later starts we won't be able to please everybody.

What we do need though is to go through them and integrate the better ones in to the existing pretty robust and successful framework.

I'm looking for two volunteers to help me do that over the next couple of months, It is likely to involve a meeting in July / August / September , a few emails , and some time to digest the survey responses. I'll kickstart it with some observations and suggestions to get the ball rolling. There may be some further time i.e. fixing the mapmyride routes - but if you play your cards right here you could get out of that entirely.

I'm not looking specifically for people from either a Leisure or Racing background as the spins cater for all members - and there are a few comments in the feedback on just that topic . Hopefully one of the volunteers will become the go to person during the year for feedback on the spins.

This particular bit of the project is all about getting the guidelines for the Spins right and nothing at all to do with going out on one, or leading one.

Enthusiasm for the venture is the single biggest criteria to making your involvement in it a success.

If I can't get two people (our of nearly 400) to help, not to worry , Plan B is ready to roll out.
- thanks Dave

Please post here if interested in being a part of it or mail me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave Mc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #7381 by Stephen Ryan
Replied by Stephen Ryan on topic Winter Spins 2014 /15 - looking for YOUR input
Wading through the hundreds of replies to my call to arms I've selected the two best , most able , members out there. Thanks Jules De Meester and Colm Featherstone for stepping forward . No KP or Latrine duty for you this winter, its in the Officers Mess you'll be.
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Stephen Ryan.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds