Ordering WINTER gear for 2014/15

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #7228 by Stephen Ryan
Ordering WINTER gear for 2014/15 was created by Stephen Ryan
Sorry!

If you want to secure winter gear for 2014/15 orders need to be placed by July 22nd . We will have a sizing evening that night - the 22nd - if you want to try before you buy.

We will place the order with Spin at the end of the sizing and give them the deposit. The order cannot be changed after that. That is the latest date to get stock to us in mid-October .

The winter kit traditionally includes

Winter Jacket - very popular last year
Long Sleeve thermal jersey - kept me warm over the winter
Bib Tights
Gloves
Overshoes
Armwarmers / legwarrmers
Gilets

All prices are on www.orwellwheelers.org/club-kit

You can order short sleeve tops if you like and if there is enough demand we'll place the order at the same time.

There are items in stock now which you can buy anytime - see webpage for sizes
In this order there will also be additional items bought and available in the first instance to new members. Whatever is left over will be general stock available to all

This order is to allow you guarantee that you get what you want & give you the opportunity if you wish to try sizes.

To order please send me your requirements and post me a cheque (or cash) for 50% of your order value BEFORE July 22nd . My address is
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Or come into Joe Dalys's on the evening of the 22nd with your order details and 50% deposit.

So to recap - there are three ways to get your winter kit for 2014/15

(1) Go in to Joe Daly's and buy it now - depends on stock
(2) Order on or before July 22nd - guarantee your item and size
(3) wait until October and see what is left - depends on stock

if you have any questions please post here here or e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .

Thanks
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Stephen Ryan.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #7307 by Stephen Ryan
Replied by Stephen Ryan on topic Ordering WINTER gear for 2014/15
Just to bump this up and to remind you that the sizing is on next Tuesday evening in Joe Dalys (time tbc)
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Stephen Ryan.

More
10 years 1 month ago #7330 by Stephen Ryan
Time now confirmed for Tuesday - from 6.30 to 7.30

More
10 years 1 month ago #7347 by Jules Cantwell
Replied by Jules Cantwell on topic Ordering WINTER gear for 2014/15
Hi, between holidays and work, I've been away from home for 3 weeks so haven't had a chance to post a cheque. If it's not possible, I fully understand and no worries, but if it's possible to accommodate an order, I'd really appreciate it. It's mainly summer gear I need for open racing, so main need is to have it before next racing season begins so if it's best to wait for a later order, that's fine too.

What I would like to purchase, whenever suits, is 2 x XL Short-sleeve Summery Jersey, 1 x XL Bib Shorts, 1 x Summer Overshoes, 1 x XL Gloves, 1 X Arm Warmers, 1 x XL Gilet.

If it's possible to include these in this order, I'll send the cheque as soon as I get home on Sunday. If not possible for this order, if there's a preliminary list for the next order, please just add it to that.

Thanks, Jules

More
10 years 1 month ago #7350 by Stephen Ryan
Sorry Jules - order is closed .

There will be a summer order going in in January - but I am NOT taking orders for it now.

More
10 years 1 month ago #7351 by Stephen Ryan
To everyone who did place an order ; you will have received a confirm email from me in the last hour. If you did not receive one please let me know.

Thanks,

Stephen

Time to create page: 0.235 seconds