Club Photo - June 23rd

More
10 years 3 months ago #6722 by Brian Mc
Club Photo - June 23rd was created by Brian Mc
With the introduction of our new amazing-looking kit, and the continuation of our massive numbers, we'd like to get a club photo.

The idea will be to get as many members in the new 2014 kit as possible, outside Joe Daly Cycle for a photo to mark the year. You're welcome along if you don't have the current kit, but we'll have a photo with just the new kit for uniformity, and that'll probably be the one we use for publicity etc. But we'll include the old alongside the new for a few shots at least.

Now that the photographer has confirmed he's free, the date chosen is Monday June 23rd. Apologies if that doesn't suit, but we'll never get one to suit everyone. It'll be in the evening time, probably 7.30pm, but keep an eye here for exact details closer to the date.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #6725 by Brian Ahern
Replied by Brian Ahern on topic Club Photo - June 23rd
Nice idea!
I just got a message from Pat O'Brien who's wondering if anybody could recommend any good hair salons in the Dundrum area? He has the half day booked off work and is looking forward to it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Declan Quigley, Aidan Collins, Dick O'Brien, Diarmuid Collins, Eric Downey

More
10 years 2 months ago #6991 by Stephen Ryan
Replied by Stephen Ryan on topic Club Photo - June 23rd
DaveT and Jen Sheridan will be supplying tea and buns , giving people the opportunity for a bit of a social chat on the evening.

For the photo shoot - please arrive no later than 19.45 for a 20:00 shot

if you're buying kit - it will be available from 19:00 - see separate post on what is available

Dave , are the Roche GP racers being introduced a-la the Giro?

More
10 years 2 months ago #6998 by Brian Mc
Replied by Brian Mc on topic Club Photo - June 23rd
I'll be bringing my extra new kit jerseys and jacket and gillet along, if anyone wants to borrow them for the purposes of the photo.

And you promise not to stretch them.

Time to create page: 0.313 seconds