Looking for Ring of Kerry place!

• Louise Daly
  • Topic Author
10 years 4 months ago #6405 by Louise Daly
Looking for Ring of Kerry place! was created by Louise Daly
Hey everyone,

Similar to Jackie I too have missed out on Ring of Kerrh entry...I'm raging!! Tried to enter it a few times a while back but entry wasn't yet open and now I've missed it!! If anyone hears of someone selling a place please let me know because I've had my accomodation booked for months! Thanks a mill!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #6407 by Garret Connolly
Replied by Garret Connolly on topic Looking for Ring of Kerry place!
Hi Louise, Jackie and everyone

anyone who has missed out on the registration have a think of doing the TKAS tour of Kerry instead. It's based in Tralee rather than Killarney and details are below for the 3 day event on June Bank Hol weekend
tkas.ie/
-accom is sorted as we have rooms to fill in the apparts booked in Tralee centre. You can have you own room for 4 nights for €18.50 per night(ensuite room with double) vs Killarney that usually reaches €100 per night for ROK
-Less than 500 entrants for TKAS vs 10000 for ROK
-You do all the same climbs
-You can do 1 day or all 3 for TKAS...you don't have to do all 3 cycling days but either way it's €75 total for accom whether you stay for 1 or 4 nights.
-There should be a much bigger crowd from Orwell at the TKAS....last count 35 booked in.
-TKAS is time chipped event so if you're that way inclined you can 'race' your friends.
Anyone interested in the rooms available have to pay up if they decide to go whether they eventually go or not. Some people have booked apparts on their credit cards and then let down and left stranded so if you say you're going you'll be expected pay up in advance. Let me know if you're interested and I can put you in touch with the people with rooms available.
cheers garret
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds