Renewing and registering your membership

More
10 years 10 months ago #5619 by Brian Mc
Hi folks,

The new and shiny CI site launched yesterday, including the facility for renewing your membership online (there's no offline option). Unfortunately it seems to be rather slow at times, and slightly buggy in places - we're hopeful these are just teething problems caused by a high volume of applications, but be aware some parts of the process might be delayed.

It's also not quite what we wanted for handling club membership and league payments, so we've put our own page up to take payments for that.

Instructions to join both are up on the front page (link below), and you can contact Paraic if you have any major problems. You can also post in this thread to see if the wisdom of the masses might help.

The guide is a rough and ready one of my own creation, apologies and let me know if I've missed anything. I haven't been through the process for new members, but hopefully it's straightforward and has plenty in common with a renewal.

www.orwellwheelers.org/news-and-events/555-ci-membership.html

One issue noted is that U10 is currently unavailable as an option, and CI are working to rectify this.

Incidentally, if you're an existing or incoming Orwell member and can't post in this forum, please get in touch via email or FB to request a login. With 300+ members, creating accounts for everyone is a chore, so people can be missed out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dave Mc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #5620 by Fergal O'Sullivan
Replied by Fergal O'Sullivan on topic Renewing and registering your membership
Hi

Just a note on the site where we are to enter our details - this is not a secure site as it is not using HTTPS it is only HTTP, the payment option is but the section where we enter all of personal details is not.

More
10 years 10 months ago #5621 by Brian Mc
Replied by Brian Mc on topic Renewing and registering your membership
Noted Fergal, I'll pass that on.

More
10 years 10 months ago #5622 by Brian Mc
I can exclusively reveal that thanks to the eager nature and sad lives of certain riders, we have licence numbers 14A10001 and 14A20001 in the club.

I hope the A3s and A4s have been similarly busy!

More
10 years 10 months ago #5623 by Valdis Andersons
Replied by Valdis Andersons on topic Renewing and registering your membership
Well done Brian!
Only managed to get 14A40004 myself.

More
10 years 10 months ago #5626 by Paul Brosnan
Replied by Paul Brosnan on topic Renewing and registering your membership
Looks like I got 14A30004 - impressive since I should only be A4!

Was hoping to get promoted with a win, but doing it via a glitch on CI website is just as satisfying (and frankly much more probable! )

More
10 years 10 months ago #5643 by Brian Mc
I've updated the link for Orwell membership to precisiontiming.primo-solutions.co.uk/ps...rsClubMembership2014

Just in case anyone has it saved in their browser to sign up later.

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds