Cycling Ireland AGM- 3rd November 2012

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #4138 by Dave Mc
The Cycling Ireland Annual General Meeting will take place on November 03rd 2012 at 11am in the Clonmel Park Hotel, Clonmel, County Tipperary. Link.

We are entitled to send six delegates to the AGM, and as such have six votes on any motion that arises. Anyone who wishes to is welcome to attend, if you have a particular opinion on anything or want to have a say in the direction or policy of the federation the AGM is your one and only meaningful opportunity.

If you would like to be one of our delegates let me know, if you can't attend but have an opinion on any of the motions or issues post it here, so the delegates that are representing us can take account of your views.
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Dave Mc.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #4145 by Neal Hudson
Replied by Neal Hudson on topic Cycling Ireland AGM- 3rd November 2012
Can't attend unfortunately, but the proposed motion of no confidence in McQuaid would get my vote.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Diarmuid Collins

More
11 years 10 months ago #4146 by Brian Mc
Replied by Brian Mc on topic Cycling Ireland AGM- 3rd November 2012
Likewise, I've been amazed and astounded at the reaction of the UCI and McQuaid in particular in recent days. There might be some politics at the AGM, and as a newcomer to all this, I'm not sure how everything works, but I'd hate to see my subscription fees going to supporting that particular President. Can we nominate Dave T to replace him?

Time to create page: 0.294 seconds