Sunday Spins

• Myles Kirby
  • Topic Author
14 years 6 months ago #334 by Myles Kirby
Sunday Spins was created by Myles Kirby
There wasn't a great turn out for the 'fast spin' from the Park yesterday. I was the only Orwell rider at the Popes Cross. Turned out to be the most enjoyable Orwell Sunday spin I've been on this year. I got to pick the route and nobody was shouting 'up and over' at me. Conversation wasn't great, but at least nobody asked me 'How's the body?'.

On a serious note, are the Park spins finished for the year?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #335 by Dave Mc
Replied by Dave Mc on topic Re:Sunday Spins
That was the last park spin of the year. I am actually surprised that anyone showed up for it though, given the numbers at the shop and at the race in Newbridge.

The beginner spins will also be wrapping up in the next few weeks. The Step-up group has already finished up since most of the regulars in there have started racing or moved up into the faster groups.

Judging by the numbers going out from the shop in the past few weeks I'd say there will continue to be three or more groups every Sunday (slow/medium/fast, or short/medium/long, whatever you like), just after the 18th of April there won't be leaders with any of the groups, so everyone is still welcome to come along every Sunday but if you can't keep up you'll need to know your own way home.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds