Michelle?

More
14 years 6 months ago #325 by BarryR
Michelle? was created by BarryR
Any news on Michelle's racing plans & reports? The Moving Ladies website isn't updated with results or news, so if those who are in touch with her could post an occasional update here I think lots of us would be interested.

Not on Whatsapp. Contact me on Signal app instead.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #337 by Aideen Collard
Replied by Aideen Collard on topic Re: Michelle?
Michelle will be updating us on all her racing news and progress with Moving Ladies on this Forum shortly. She is extremely grateful to everyone who supported the Pub Quiz and made donations. She is making her mark already with a fantastic 39th place in Het Nieuwsblad.

• Michelle Geoghegan
14 years 6 months ago #345 by Michelle Geoghegan
Replied by Michelle Geoghegan on topic Re:Michelle?
Hey. Just got my login for the forum so said I'd take this opportunity to thank everyone in the club for their contributions and especially to Aideen and everyone involved in organising the quiz last week. It was amazing and is really appreciated!!! Thanks a million. :)

More
14 years 6 months ago #346 by Aideen Collard
Replied by Aideen Collard on topic Re:Michelle?
Thanks Michelle- it was a great night out for the Club too! So what have you been up to lately and what's your racing schedule like for the next few weeks? Will you be back to race Bohermeen next Sunday or are you going to give us a chance? We're all hungry for news!!

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds