New Club kit order.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #2524 by Dave Mc
New Club kit order. was created by Dave Mc
This is first notice that we will be putting in a new kit order as soon as we can get it together- hopefully in about two weeks time so people can have their new Winter gear early in November.

Prices will be remaining the same (I think!), and sizing, fit, selection will all be remaining the same as before. The order forms from last time around will do, if anyone can find them- if not I'll dig it up and post it here in the next couple of days. Forms to be returned to Dave T. in Joe Dalys, with a 50% deposit.

We aren't planning to do an order night in the shop for people to try out kit for size before they order, but if there is demand for it then that can be arranged.

This is mainly intended to be a Winter kit order, though you can order whatever you like. The next order will be going in in late January, to be back end of March, for any Summer kit orders.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Natalie Grieve
13 years 2 weeks ago #2525 by Natalie Grieve
Replied by Natalie Grieve on topic Re: New Club kit order.
Dave, do you know if there are any skinsuits left from the last order? November is a bit late for 'cross racing. Thanks

• Ken McCullagh
13 years 1 week ago #2536 by Ken McCullagh
Replied by Ken McCullagh on topic Re: New Club kit order.
any more news on this; when are the order forms to be in by and is there a link to the form?
Thanks
Ken

More
13 years 1 week ago #2547 by Dave Mc
Replied by Dave Mc on topic Re: New Club kit order.

Dave, do you know if there are any skinsuits left from the last order? November is a bit late for 'cross racing. Thanks

Sorry about the delayed reply on this Natalie, there are no skinsuits left at all. I don't think we've had skinsuits for a while actually, as demand for them was so low.

More
13 years 1 week ago #2548 by Dave Mc

any more news on this; when are the order forms to be in by and is there a link to the form?
Thanks
Ken

I would suppose the end of this week really for orders. I'm still trying to find an electronic version of the order form to post here, have them in paper format in the shop.

More
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #2549 by Dave Mc
The order form is now up on the front page. Just one thing though- since we haven't ordered skinsuits in about 3 years I don't have a current price for them. I'll try to find that out shortly.
Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by Dave Mc.

• Gary Fleming
13 years 5 days ago - 13 years 5 days ago #2562 by Gary Fleming
Replied by Gary Fleming on topic Re: New Club kit order.

The order form is now up on the front page.

Thats handy. My club kit now no longer fits(which is a good thing for me).

Dave, Can I advertise my kit for sale on here? Kit was used only a handful of times between March and the end of May and is in 'as new condition'. I think e60 is a fair price - Medium shorts and Small jersey.

Thanks.
Last edit: 13 years 5 days ago by Gary Fleming.

• Orathai Meade
13 years 4 days ago #2564 by Orathai Meade
Replied by Orathai Meade on topic Re: New Club kit order.
Hi Dave when is new club kit finish order just very busy this week . Is still ok for next week. Will get in to Joe daly sometime next week. Thanks

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds