Licences- no-one has them yet, stop worrying!!!!

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #1501 by Dave Mc
Apologies to anyone who is fretting about the non-arrival of their licences. They haven't been sent out yet, and you don't need them anyway.

The short story is you never need to bring your licence for league races, once I know you have a licence that's enough. I do know who has licences by the way, and who doesn't, so there's no need to bring proof or anything of the sort.

For the people who aren't sure if they have a licence yet or not- if I've received payment from you then you do, if I haven't you probably don't. If you're in doubt feel free to ask.

If you want to Open race tomorrow instead of riding the league race you should bring last years back number. The commisaires have a list of everyone who had a licence as of Thursday afternoon- if you're on the list then you'll be ok to race. If you're not on that list you will need to take out a one-day licence. I can see sign-on being slightly chaotic at the various Open races this weekend as organisers try to figure out who is eligible and who isn't, while the inevitable chancers try to sneak in. Probably better off riding the league race for a multitude of reasons.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Dave Mc.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds